Menu

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww. That bites. And here we are ready for the next chapter.

The thought did cross that maybe she reads the forums. Wouldn't that be a kick?:lol:

from what has been described, I doubt she's the type to recognize herself.

No! I've been doing that, and today I walked on the very edge, as far away from her as possible, and she still crossed over the line and actually brushed against me because I decided not to step off the curb into the road.

I'm so late in replying but if she hits you again, you can loudly yell, OW! and grab your leg. Maybe that will have other people look your way and she might back off?

I would like to request that you please do a combination of my personal favorites of the suggested responses.

The following, in this order, as rapidly as possible, please:

1) As she approaches, kneel down to tie your shoe, first placing your handbag (loaded with a cement block) strategically placed before you on the sidewalk for defense. You can sort of half-smile in a friendly way in acknowledgement of her presence.

2) As she bumps your handbag, begin snarling, snapping, and barking like a dog while lunging toward her knees. Try to froth at the mouth if you can.

3) Stand up abruptly, smile composedly, and hand her a large, warpped homemade cookie.

4) Then stare at her as if seeing her for the first time and ask loudly, "Are you drunk, ma'am?" Add a brisk, "tsk, tsk" and walk away rapidly.

I would like to request that you please do a combination of my personal favorites of the suggested responses.

1) As she approaches, kneel down to tie your shoe, first placing your handbag (loaded with a cement block) strategically placed before you on the sidewalk for defense. You can sort of half-smile in a friendly way in acknowledgement of her presence.

2) As she bumps your handbag, begin snarling, snapping, and barking like a dog while lunging toward her knees. Try to froth at the mouth if you can.

3) Stand up abruptly, smile composedly, and hand her a large, warpped homemade cookie.

4) Then stare at her as if seeing her for the first time and ask loudly, "Are you drunk, ma'am?" Add a brisk, "tsk, tsk" and walk away rapidly.

:lol:

I am so glad I didn't have a beverage in my hand while reading this.

My kids have a few ideas for you.

1. Stand your ground and yell "We can do this all day!" N-age 8

2. When she veers over toward you, you say Howdy and shake her hand real hard and ask her if she wants to come over to your house E-age 7

3. When she veers towrd you, stare her directly in the eye and ask her "Why are you doing this?" and if she doesn't answer you kick her stroller N-age 12

4. whisper into a walkie talkie loudly "That is the one I told you about" M- age 10

5. When she hits you, yell real loud "There she is officer!"

2. When she veers over toward you, you say Howdy and shake her hand real hard and ask her if she wants to come over to your house E-age 7

3. When she veers towrd you, stare her directly in the eye and ask her "Why are you doing this?" and if she doesn't answer you kick her stroller N-age 12

4. whisper into a walkie talkie loudly "That is the one I told you about" M- age 10

Oh my goodness :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Your kids are brilliant!

from what has been described, I doubt she's the type to recognize herself.

I do admit it took me awhile to recognize myself. That is because the OP is leaving out so many details. :glare:

Aww. That bites. And here we are ready for the next chapter.

The thought did cross that maybe she reads the forums. Wouldn't that be a kick?:lol:

And yes I do read this message board. You see the OP does in fact live up in Canada with me. Can't you tell for her avator pic of the mountains?

What she forgot to mention is that the sidewalk is really not that wide and she walks right next to the line.

I also happen to have a jumbo stroller to fit all the kids I take care of 6 adopted children from (insert 3rd world country).

ETA: I was not there today - not because I was hiding after reading this thread. But (insert tragic story) happened.

:lol::lol::lol: oh, I love this board. :lol:

I do admit it took me awhile to recognize myself. That is because the OP is leaving out so many details. :glare:

And yes I do read this message board. You see the OP does in fact live up in Canada with me. Can't you tell for her avator pic of the mountains?

What she forgot to mention is that the sidewalk is really not that wide and she walks right next to the line.

I also happen to have a jumbo stroller to fit all the kids I take care of 6 adopted children from (insert 3rd world country).

ETA: I was not there today - not because I was hiding after reading this thread. But (insert tragic story) happened.

Seriously?!:blink::blink:

Clever kids...I may have to consult with them in the future! Now where is my walkie-talkie.....

:001_unsure:

:lol::lol::lol:

I love this!!

:lol: Okay, I will admit that for a split second, you got me. When I'd only read just the first line, I was worried that this thread was going to turn nasty! I'm really hoping the real stroller-swerver shows up tomorrow!

:lol: Okay, I will admit that for a split second, you got me. When I'd only read just the first line, I was worried that this thread was going to turn nasty! I'm really hoping the real stroller-swerver shows up tomorrow!

:iagree:

I never thought I was a gullible, but I totally fell for it too. :lol:

And yes, I'm hoping she shows up tomorrow too! I'm dying to find out what the OP does. :D

I do admit it took me awhile to recognize myself. That is because the OP is leaving out so many details.

I beg to differ, Julie. It's me! I became apoplectic with rage because Jen never returns her grocery cart, and I figured that injuring her IRL would be more acceptable to the Hive than flaming her here.

Edited by Little Nyssa

Anybody else glad they're not crazy? If you ever have the urge to run someone off the sidewalk with your stroller, throw away someone's home-raised grass fed beef (and throw away their napkins), try to force a lady to babysit, try to get professional photographs gifted after the fact or anything else crazy and unexplainable just remember you will be talked about on the internet and hundreds, maybe thousands, will be waiting to see what you do next.

ETA - I hope she is there tomorrow because I want an update!:lol:

4 and 5 were my favorites as well! Can't wait for the tomorrow's installment of the continuing saga As the Stroller Veers.

Well, here I am coffee in hand waiting to find out - did she show? Which recommendation were you brave enough to employ?

I never thought I was a gullible, but I totally fell for it too. :lol:

And yes, I'm hoping she shows up tomorrow too! I'm dying to find out what the OP does. :D

:lol: Hilarious!!

Definitely waiting for an update. My kids are in testing this morning. :D

I'm glad I got you all. And you all figured out I wasn't the real stroller pusher. :)

I beg to differ, Julie. It's me! I became apoplectic with rage because Jen never returns her grocery cart, and I figured that injuring her IRL would be more acceptable to the Hive than flaming her here.

Wait.... I have to get back into character... challenging crazy stroller pusher.

I beg to differ. You are just trying to get some attention. I bet you don't even live up here in the Mountains with me and the OP - Who is the real sidewalk hog.

(Insert crazy rant)

PS: If you commented on my original post and I didn't quote you. It's because I could't list 12 quotes in one post. Sorry. I'm not ignoring you on purpose.

This is better than any suspense novel I've read ... sooooooooo ... did she make an appearance?

The suggestions the kids made had me :lol:!!!!!!!!!

This forum is hilarious! Now we've got people fessing up that they're the crazy stroller lady. So, would the real crazy stroller lady please stand up ... Anyone else old enough to remember that? :lol:

Well, apparently my life goes in real life speed and not reality tv show speed. I did see her this morning but she came early and so I did not have to pass her. I did not feel like waiting around the school to see if she would ram me in the calves. :D But, it is definitely the mom of the girl in my son's class.

I can't believe you wouldn't do that for us!:(

:tongue_smilie:

Just checking in this morning.

Jen, any word? Are you in jail? Do you need bail money? Is Crazy Lady in jail? She will have to find her own bail money.

My whole family is following this thread! Now we have to wait until tomorrow!?!

My whole family is following this thread! Now we have to wait until tomorrow!?!

That stupid, crazy woman is going to make us wait all week! :glare: I just know she is going to do something when we go in vacation. Just promise you will not start a new thread, my poor heart could not take it! What if I missed it!!:lol: