Menu

Well, when you respond to it, you should be subscribed to it.....but you can also click 'thread tools' and subscribe to it without posting to the thread.

I have never been sub'd to a thread by posting to it -only by actively subbing. just a sec . . . up under the page numbers is the thread tools link - click on it, scroll down and click on subscribe to thread.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would pay to see you in one of those inflatable Sumo wrestler suits, straddling the line!

:lol: Oh, how am I ever going to make it through the morning without laughing hysterically the whole walk home with all these crazy images in my head!

Uh oh. I asked ds a few questions and it sounds like this might be the mom of the girl in his class who was picking on him a while ago.
The funny thing is that I have met quite a few bullies who actually see themselves as the underdog.

And if that happens, glare at her and go "What is your problem? Are you drunk? Watch where you're going with that thing!"

:P

Then the next day point your cell phone at her when she starts coming like you're taking pictures or video taping. That'll freak her out!

:lol::lol:

Well, you could take the hit and then say, "Wow! Are you okay?? You usually get really close to hitting me, but you never actually do it. Are you feeling alright? Maybe I should call and get you some medical attention...it's just amazing how you swerved right into me. I've heard that sometimes that's a sign of a neurological issue! Are you sure you're ok?".

Seriously, this lady sounds like a scary whack job. BUT reading through this thread tonight has been the highlight of my day.

Or, you could dress like this & take this stance:

john_kerr.jpg

(SNIP)

I think you should absolutely dress as a Buckeye offensive tackle for the walk to school tomorrow, regardless of the tactic you choose to deal with this woman.

See, this is where my DH comes in handy. There is nothing that annoys him more than oblivious or selfish people. I've seen him put his hand up and say "Stop." People are generally so unused to anyone pushing back that they either look stunned and move, or mutter an apology and move.

Be The Alpha!

This made me think of the episode of House where he has to keep fishing random small toys out of this toddler's nose. He can't get the kid to stop crying and hold still, and this mobster walks in, looks this 2-year-old in the eye and says "Stop it." When the kid stops crying, he goes, "They have to believe that you'll really hurt them." Random, I know.

You could also get the most obnoxious bike horn you can find, or a loud whistle, and as soon as she starts to veer toward you, start blowing it at her. :lol:

Oh! Or show up carrying a huge Super Soaker water gun and when she starts to veer toward you, point it at her and go "Don't even think about it!"

All of Nance's ideas have me cracking up!!

And if that happens, glare at her and go "What is your problem? Are you drunk? Watch where you're going with that thing!"

:P

Then the next day point your cell phone at her when she starts coming like you're taking pictures or video taping. That'll freak her out!

Totally :lol::lol::lol: at this!!!

How come I don't get subscribed to the threads that I respond too? I have to go through thread tools; subscribe. Maybe my settings are off. Must investigate this.

Found it in my settings. Now I will get a response to every thread I respond too.

I had no subscriptions, but I did sub to this thread. Thanks ladies!

I'm picturing Nance standing cooking dinner with a big smile thinking of all the ways to thwart Crazy Stroller Lady. :lol:

:lol:

All of Nance's ideas have me cracking up!!

I'm spending way too much time thinking about this haha.

This morning I'm thinking if all else fails, maybe you should carry one of those old boom boxes from the 80's or 90's on your shoulder with a cassette tape that when you hit play plays "All we are sayyyying, is give peace a chance."

Or when you see her, just run towards her with arms raised screaming like a lunatic like you're going to charge right into her. Scare the heck out of her so SHE veers out of the way!

(Of course, I can't wait to hear what REALLY happens)! :lol:

(tapping foot)

Wondering what happened this morning....

Funny how we get pulled into these weird threads...I hear the sound of many tapping feet here in the hive this morning...

Please let us know what happened this morning -- and I fully admit I have nothing more exciting to do this morning...

~coffee~

(tapping foot)

Funny how we get pulled into these weird threads...I hear the sound of many tapping feet here in the hive this morning...

Please let us know what happened this morning -- and I fully admit I have nothing more exciting to do this morning...

~coffee~

:iagree:

Why hasn't she come back and reported? I'm worried she was run off the road and is lying there hurt. :lol:

(tapping foot)

~coffee~

Yawn, I am still having my morning coffee. You would understand, right, cupocoffee?

I gotta say that this is so strange but the fact you said she looks determined as she comes at you... I wonder if she's lost in angry thoughts and is coming at you without realizing it?

But honestly, I would stop for some reason as she approaches and see if she hits you and then ask her, "What's your problem?"

The lady was nowhere to be seen this morning!

How boring. And I was hoping to get this over with.

Awww, bummer. So now she not only ruins your mornings, but ours too. I wonder if she lurks here, and was afraid to go to school today! :lol:

The lady was nowhere to be seen this morning!

How boring. And I was hoping to get this over with.

Aww. That bites. And here we are ready for the next chapter.

The thought did cross that maybe she reads the forums. Wouldn't that be a kick?:lol:

A pity she didn't show up for you (us)!!!

Awww, bummer. So now she not only ruins your mornings, but ours too. I wonder if she lurks here, and was afraid to go to school today! :lol:

Maybe she is planning on inviting me to dinner...

Loved the suggestions given earlier. It's 12am here so off to bed for me now.

No more excitement until I wake up you hear!!! :D