Menu

Lost the baby

I am not sure if it was due to the stress of weaning DD2.5 and/or the stress of the potential AUS move and finding out that we could not bring our pets, but I lost the baby last night. I was about 12 weeks along. I am very sad as this is the 2nd baby I have lost in 6 months (last time in May). I want another baby but I do NOT want to go through this again and think I will just give up.

It is very difficult to be so excited (AUS) and so heart-broken (PETS and BABY) at the same time. To make matters worse, my mum is visiting and she is very anti-more-than-one-child so we did not tell her about the pg so I am pretending everything is okay and DH is not getting home from his trip until tonight.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:grouphug: I have been there (I know that doesn't make it easier for you). My last child (#7) was conceived after 3 misses in a row. 2 very early and one at about 12 wks...just when I thought things were going to be ok. I was with you...wanted another baby but didn't want to go through multiples misses. A dr. reassured me that there wasn't anything "wrong" with my body. I wish I had words to make the hurt go away. I really do. I will pray. And offer you many :grouphug: and pray that you get lots of real life :grouphug:.

I am not sure if it was due to the stress of weaning DD2.5 and/or the stress of the potential AUS move and finding out that we could not bring our pets, but I lost the baby last night. I was about 12 weeks along. I am very sad as this is the 2nd baby I have lost in 6 months (last time in May). I want another baby but I do NOT want to go through this again and think I will just give up.

It is very difficult to be so excited (AUS) and so heart-broken (PETS and BABY) at the same time. To make matters worse, my mum is visiting and she is very anti-more-than-one-child so we did not tell her about the pg so I am pretending everything is okay and DH is not getting home from his trip until tonight.

Oh I'm so sorry. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: