Menu

What's for supper?

Beans. It's the Refried Beans Without the Refry recipe from allrecipes.com. I add a little more water and don't mash them. It is so easy, you just put everything in the crockpot. The hardest part is smelling that yummy jalapeno/onion smell all day - it makes me hungry.

We ladle it into bowls, top with cheese and serve with tortilla chips.

I want Remudamom's dinner, but since I have a crowd here to cook for, I will stay home.

Chicken Tetrazzini, green beans, salad with craisins, goat cheese,pecans, red onions and poppyseed dressing.

Poppyseed dressing is my favorite!

I don't know what is for dinner yet. I'll have to go wander around the grocery store for awhile and figure that out. You guys are giving me some good ideas though!

whole wheat spaghetti, red sauce, leftover alfredo from last night, leftover chicken sausages, some of the TJs party meatballs (for those of us - me - who don't like sausages), homemade rolls.

Why yes, yes it IS mostly carbs. I didn't go to the store today, and yesterday was the last day of salad things in the house.

Boneless skinless chicken breasts poached in chicken broth infused with roasted sliced lemons, fresh ginger paste and white wine. Stir fried whole green beans. I need grains. I need bread. This Paleo diet thing is starting to wear on me. :glare::crying: But then I remember that it is working... I've lost 3 pounds in two weeks, and an inch around my waist. Don't really want to trade that.