Menu

This is going to sound strange...

Can I get some hugs? I got some news this morning, that is making me very uncomfy and stirring a lot of memories. I am sorry I am being so cryptic. :001_smile:

You all probably think I am dork for asking, but between moving and other things...well I just thought I would ask.

I am going to be just fine!!! Thank you, so much!

I don't want you all to worry to much. I just got some news that a church somewhere in this country decided to instill a new Sr. Pastor...without doing a background check. It is frustrating :glare:.

That would make me furious and hurt all over again. It would be worse if they did the check, then excused or discounted the issue.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Your right, it could be worse. Ugggghhh, it's just.....uuuuggggghhhhh. I think I need to clean something!

Edited by simka2

I just got some news that a church somewhere in this country decided to instill a new Sr. Pastor...without doing a background check. It is frustrating :glare:.

:grouphug: Is there anything you can do, or are willing to do, about their 'omission'? That way maybe you could at least prevent further grief? :grouphug:

Hugs to you if you hug me back.. My uncle died this morning. It's not a surprise, he was around 85, battling cancer for years, and in a coma since last Sunday. It still hurts though.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: Definitely!!!

:grouphug: Is there anything you can do, or are willing to do, about their 'omission'? That way maybe you could at least prevent further grief? :grouphug:

Not without putting myself in a potentialy dangerous situation. Dh has let some other people who are connected to this situation know, and they are a bit less vulnerable and more vocal. I am not sure how this will all play out.

I don't want you all to worry to much. I just got some news that a church somewhere in this country decided to instill a new Sr. Pastor...without doing a background check. It is frustrating :glare:.

this is exactly where my brain went when i read your first message, except i was afraid it was where you were living....

it makes me feel sad and crazy and ferocious, positively ferocious!

:grouphug: to you,

ann

eta: i just saw you were in the mood to clean. that's what i do with tons of emotion too..... and i could sure use some help today in the cleaning department..... want to come over? california's nice this time of year ; )

Edited by elfgivas@yahoo.com

this is exactly where my brain went when i read your first message, except i was afraid it was where you were living....

it makes me feel sad and crazy and ferocious, positively ferocious!

:grouphug: to you,

ann

eta: i just saw you were in the mood to clean. that's what i do with tons of emotion too..... and i could sure use some help today in the cleaning department..... want to come over? california's nice this time of year ; )

Cali would be awesome!!! (...and right now I want to be anywhere, but this state) My laundry room is spotless again, now to move on to the kitchen. :D

Thanks all! I am doing much better. I can't believe how hard it hit me at first. Terror, anger, disbelief, and now I am just sad. I had to do a cull of my fb friends list, because there were people i thought "knew" the truth, but they were liking his new church. :confused: I am just baffled...sometimes people just don't want to "know." I should realize that by now, but sometimes it still takes me by surprise.

:( Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. Sorry for his new church, and for you.