Menu

Update

SOOOO thrilled to know that you have good news. I was very concerned about you! Thanks for the update. I'll keep praying. Please keep us updated.

Speaking of updates...I haven't read all of the responses, so forgive me if this is a repeat. (I tried to PM you, but your box is full.) May I make a suggestion that you give a cell number to someone on here that you trust so that if something came up and we didn't hear from you for a while, someone could check on you? It was excruciating not knowing what was going on, and I'm just a wall-flower/lurker. I think someone tried to email you, but that only works if YOU are able to check your email. Thanks for considering.

In the meantime, I'm doing a happy dance in my den and my kids think I'm a looney. That's what coming to care about WTMers you've never met will do for you. I like it.

Praying that cancer has lost it's hold on you forever.

When you told us you had been diagnosed with this cancer, I prayed for a miracle. I asked God for "absolute and miraculous healing." I begged that His work be made known here for all to see, and dear, I truly believe you are a living testimony to the miracles that God still performs today. HE IS SO GOOD! Praise the Lord for your healing and I pray that you continue to heal - that the next MRI is completely cancer free. You are an amazing and strong woman! God Bless you!

Oh my ~ YAY! I'm so, so, soooo happy for you, Christine, but you are probably even happier! Keeping up the prayers for you.

Take care of yourself, and treat yourself to a funny movie to boost your immune system even more. Take care.

:)