Menu

Update

Oh my goodness. I am so overwhelmed right now with emotions. Thank you so much for all of your support. I just saw there are 21 pages of replies. I am just goosebumps all over. Thank you everyone. You won't believe what I have to say. Do you want the short version or the long version? hahaha

I went into the doctor's office. My doc is on vacation so the PA who sees me typically was there. She had a fledgling examine me. Then the real PA. She wasn't sure, she said she felt a little something. They left. Came back I pleaded that this is an aggressive cancer (they don't see much of it there as they aren't a dedicated clinic for IBC, two a year my doc said.) The left again and came back. She said they agreed to let me get the mri and muga scan and move ahead to the A/C chemo. They didn't think I would get in that day but I knew I would. And I did. Thank you Jesus.

My muga scan was first and that came back higher than before chemo!!! I was 58 now 62 (these are normal range numbers). This was at noon. I had my mri at 7 pm.

The next day while waiting for the chemo I saw the mri. I about fell over. We haven't seen the report yet but basically there was no obvious sign of cancer!!! Maybe some small areas still in the lymph nodes, but the old scan was mostly white and this was all clear. My thicker skin was more normal. The vessel that supported the tumor sheets were gone. The lymph node under my breast bone was gone. It looked really good but I have to emphasis this doesn't mean I am cured although I will be in the end!!! :) I HAVE to continue on with the treatments. This has been what I have been praying for, a treatment or cure for triple negative breast cancers. I believe Jesus has lead me to this place and I know he has his hand in everything that is happening to me. The radiologist said there was edema from cancer cell death which is probably what I was feeling in the first place.

After that great news I was so in shock and in turmoil. Does this mean I am cured? Do I need to continue? But I couldn't get the chemo if I had wanted to as my counts were too low. We had a choice to make and we took the safer one: Take a Neupogen shot now and come back tomorrow for chemo if my counts were high enough. I went from .800 to 3.5 so I was great! I had the chemo and came home late last night. It was a whirlwind of emotions and very exhausting.

So now I only have 3 chemos left!! I baskically skipped one (my last taxol) YEAH!!!! Now I have a shot of Neulasta to give myself. Oh yippee.

Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. I am so grateful and can never repay you and all those you have enlisted in my cause.

Oh my goodness. I am so overwhelmed right now with emotions. Thank you so much for all of your support. I just saw there are 21 pages of replies. I am just goosebumps all over. Thank you everyone. You won't believe what I have to say. Do you want the short version or the long version? hahaha

I went into the doctor's office. My doc is on vacation so the PA who sees me typically was there. She had a fledgling examine me. Then the real PA. She wasn't sure, she said she felt a little something. They left. Came back I pleaded that this is an aggressive cancer (they don't see much of it there as they aren't a dedicated clinic for IBC, two a year my doc said.) The left again and came back. She said they agreed to let me get the mri and muga scan and move ahead to the A/C chemo. They didn't think I would get in that day but I knew I would. And I did. Thank you Jesus.

My muga scan was first and that came back higher than before chemo!!! I was 58 now 62 (these are normal range numbers). This was at noon. I had my mri at 7 pm.

The next day while waiting for the chemo I saw the mri. I about fell over. We haven't seen the report yet but basically there was no obvious sign of cancer!!! Maybe some small areas still in the lymph nodes, but the old scan was mostly white and this was all clear. My thicker skin was more normal. The vessel that supported the tumor sheets were gone. The lymph node under my breast bone was gone. It looked really good but I have to emphasis this doesn't mean I am cured although I will be in the end!!! :) I HAVE to continue on with the treatments. This has been what I have been praying for, a treatment or cure for triple negative breast cancers. I believe Jesus has lead me to this place and I know he has his hand in everything that is happening to me. The radiologist said there was edema from cancer cell death which is probably what I was feeling in the first place.

After that great news I was so in shock and in turmoil. Does this mean I am cured? Do I need to continue? But I couldn't get the chemo if I had wanted to as my counts were too low. We had a choice to make and we took the safer one: Take a Neupogen shot now and come back tomorrow for chemo if my counts were high enough. I went from .800 to 3.5 so I was great! I had the chemo and came home late last night. It was a whirlwind of emotions and very exhausting.

So now I only have 3 chemos left!! I baskically skipped one (my last taxol) YEAH!!!! Now I have a shot of Neulasta to give myself. Oh yippee.

Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. I am so grateful and can never repay you and all those you have enlisted in my cause.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: I have goosebumps, too. Lots of people have been praying that God work a miracle!!!!

Praising God with you and continuing to pray for complete healing...

Awesome, news! :party: