Menu

If you can... Show the real you!

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never posted a picture of myself on here that I am aware of, so today you get to see the real me. I would love to see the real you also. Post a pic and you can delete it in a day or two if you want to. Here is my facebook photo.

5072473303_2c432ceb8e_m.jpg

You're so pretty!!!!!

My avatar is my picture. But, it's really old. I now have longer hair. I'll update it someday!!!

This is the only recent/decent photo I have on my photo bucket uploads. All my pb pics are labor/birth related! This is the most decent of the bunch. :P Contractions had just started to fell a bit stronger here. Baby was born about 5 hours later! This was two years ago.

Hubby is much harrier now than in my avatar. I LOVE his facial hair...sooo manly. LOL

DSC00004.jpg

Edited by mommyjen

my profile pic is me

You will always be Galadriel to me. :001_smile:

If ever I have a good hair day, lose thirty pounds and stop fretting over someone stalking me on message boards - all on the same day - I might post a pic of the real me. But nobody hold your breath!

(I am, however, enjoying all your lovely photos!)

my avatar has the most recent picture of me and dh, taken at a close friend's wedding last fall. We haven't changed at all....... at least I hope.;) I avoid cameras at all costs.

Like Auntie M......... I wanted to wait until I lost 30 pounds. I don't know how long that will be so I just put it all out there. After seeing my pic, I don't worry about anyone stalking me....:D Those days are LONG gone. :mellow:

my avatar has the most recent picture of me and dh, taken at a close friend's wedding last fall. We haven't changed at all....... at least I hope.;) I avoid cameras at all costs.

Like Auntie M......... I wanted to wait until I lost 30 pounds. I don't know how long that will be so I just put it all out there. After seeing my pic, I don't worry about anyone stalking me....:D Those days are LONG gone. :mellow:

:lol::lol::lol:

I didn't mean stalk me like that! Those days are gone for me, too! Just want to keep a little anonymity.

Denise, you look beautiful and so happy in this picture! I remember thinking that the day I first noticed you had changed it.

:lol::lol::lol:

I didn't mean stalk me like that! Those days are gone for me, too! Just want to keep a little anonymity.

Denise, you look beautiful and so happy in this picture! I remember thinking that the day I first noticed you had changed it.

well aren't you just too sweet for words! BUt please, get your eyes checked. I am happy, though!:D

This is me from about 7.5 months ago a few short weeks before finding out I was pregnant. I tend to avoid cameras like the plague but love to take pictures. So this is the most recent shot I have, except one slightly crooked, blurry and far way pregnancy shot my dd5 took. :001_smile:

DSC06809.jpg

Where do I download a picture to get it on here? I've tried Snapfish and it didn't work. Photobucket?

You can just click the paperclip and it will do it right from your computer to this site, with no go-between. :)

I love seeing everyone's pics! Mine is me, but I agree with Daisy, they can be hard to see. So, here's a bigger one of me.