Menu

If you can... Show the real you!

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are a ringer for someone famous. I wish I could think of her name! This is going bug me all night....

Anyone? Who does Kristine look like?

Nice picture! There are none on my computer that look anything like me now. I'll have to get one of my kids to snap one tomorrow. (We'll see how that works out. :tongue_smilie:)

Sarah Palin?

ETA: Tina Fey???

Edited by Denisemomof4

My profile pic is me! Here's another from my last trip home to the PNW :D

Gorgeous, as usual.

You are a ringer for someone famous. I wish I could think of her name! This is going bug me all night....

Nice picture! There are none on my computer that look anything like me now. I'll have to get one of my kids to snap one tomorrow. (We'll see how that works out. :tongue_smilie:)

She looks like Sarah Palin.

Me in Barcelona Spain a year ago. My hair is different any given day. At this time I was straightening it. Another day I might let it be its weird spastic curly. Today it's...I don't know...annoying! :)

I haven't been here for awhile but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things here on the WTM board. I specifically remember loving this picture and thinking how beautiful you are!

This is me from about 7.5 months ago a few short weeks before finding out I was pregnant. I tend to avoid cameras like the plague but love to take pictures. So this is the most recent shot I have, except one slightly crooked, blurry and far way pregnancy shot my dd5 took. :001_smile:

DSC06809.jpg

I think you look like Anna Paquin--I'm reminded of her every time I check out your blog!

anna-paquin-bisexual.jpg

I agree -- she is very pretty. I just perused the latest Creating Keepsakes magazine, and she reminds me of the lady with the beautiful room in the room decorating column. :lol:

This is me. And one of my dogs, Ruby (who loves me very much).

Disclaimer: This is me first thing in the a.m. without hair done and make up done. And the dog definitely needed some grooming herself.

I chose this picture because this is me in the midst of a very tough year (emphasis on very tough). That morning I was just mulling over the day ahead and actually feeling quite down. Then the dog jumped into my lap with such love and it made me realize how much I have to be thankful for (in addition to the dog :) )

Maybe one day I'll post one with my eyes open.

24016_412016479281_606414281_5177753_1423325_n.jpg

post-519-13535083984568_thumb.jpg

post-519-13535083984568_thumb.jpg

I love this picture, Jen! I am partial to baby snuggling pics. :-) So sweet!

:iagree: you MUST come visit me. I need to pinch your baby's cheeks. :001_smile:

Thanks - It's hard to believe that cute chubby baby is now a walking, talking destructive tornado of a toddler and that now I have the cute little one in my avatar curled up on my chest :001_smile:

This is me. And one of my dogs, Ruby (who loves me very much).

Disclaimer: This is me first thing in the a.m. without hair done and make up done. And the dog definitely needed some grooming herself.

I chose this picture because this is me in the midst of a very tough year (emphasis on very tough). That morning I was just mulling over the day ahead and actually feeling quite down. Then the dog jumped into my lap with such love and it made me realize how much I have to be thankful for (in addition to the dog :) )

Maybe one day I'll post one with my eyes open.

24016_412016479281_606414281_5177753_1423325_n.jpg

ok, you win. Most PRECIOUS picture EVER!!!:001_smile:

ok, you win. Most PRECIOUS picture EVER!!!:001_smile:

Thanks. The look in the dog's eye is priceless. She is a big lovie dog (Bernese Mountain Dog characteristic). That morning I think she was saying "it's going to be okay. . . 'cause I love you". :) (And yes, in real life, my friends think I'm the crazy dog lady. :))

DSC02494.jpg

Here I am...I overapplied concealer to cover my dark circles so pardon that. However, please note that I am a middle aged woman with long, lustrous, graying hair. ;) GOODNESS! I don't know how to shrink this picture...it is huge. Hope I don't scare anyone! (My teenager took it for my adjunct professor page profile. :) )

Edited by texasmama

I wasn't on the forum much yesterday, so I'm just catching this thread today. What fun! And what a beautiful bunch of women. It's so nice to be able to put faces with names.

I'm currently on dh's new laptop and there are no photos on here, but I'll post from my own computer at some point later today.

Well, we'll see if this works. I am technically challenged.

This is from 2008 at my 20th HS reunion, but it the best photo of me that is available (i.e. on FB). I am basically the same except that I have a sassy little magenta bob right now. Trying really hard to not feel 40. :D

That old goofball is my husband. I don't know who that willowy girl is.

post-10030-1353508398588_thumb.jpg

post-10030-1353508398588_thumb.jpg