Menu

Hey Peeps, a board member needs prayers

I got the following pm this evening when I logged on from a reputable board member:

I hope you don't mind me writing you. I was trying to figure out who could post for me (if you are allowed) :001_smile:. We are in need of major prayer for my oldest son...he has been acting irrational and is having a hard time with life. He needs to get some help. We are trying to get him to go to a counselor. I'm very afraid for him. Would you be able to post this on the general board for me? I will not post this under my name, on facebook or on my blog because my parents read everything (including other family members and some gossipers) and it would become a major mess. Thank you so much for reading this and if you can't post this I understand. :001_smile:
I know you guys will come through.

I received the following update.

Ds is moving back home. It is good for him because with his job no money is really coming in (commissions), plus he works nights also. We all decided it would be best if he came back. He was living in one room. I think he was getting so lonely because he was constantly working, and everything was building up. He most likely will start going back to church with us...he went yesterday. We are looking for counseling. He knows we love him. :001_smile: Thanks so much!
Edited by Parrothead

I pray this young man finds a terrific counselor and gets the help he needs. Mom, we pray for you, for wisdom, for strength, and for peace EVEN in this situation.

As hard as it may be right now, please show the utmost of patience and sympathy and hopefully he will trust you to open up more. I know how hard that is for some teens/young adults, especially those struggling. Sometimes they won't open up to a parent.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: