Menu

any fall tv shows you are looking forward to?

I'm ready to watch Chuck, Community and The Mentalist again. My dh and I enjoy watching those together. I'm a little curious to see S* My Dad Says because I've read the book and thought it was hilarious. I hope the show will be as funny but have my doubts. I've also already heard some people are upset because of the title of the show. We'll see.

Oh geez. You guys are gonna think I'm a TV addict.

Grey's Anatomy

Private Practice

CSI

CSI: NY

CSI: Miami

Chuck

Criminal Minds

House

Bones

Yes... 9 hours of TV a week. I'm horrible. But, I watch online, and generally watch 1 show a day. I DVR all of the shows to catch up on at my parent's house when we visit on holidays and extended weekends. :D

Fringe

Glee

Bones

Chuck

Undercovers

The Middle (just discovered this hilarious show!)

House

Blue Bloods (a new cop show with Tom Selleck and Donnie Wahlburg - looks kind of promising)

Hawaii Five-0 (at least have to hear the theme song once :001_smile:)

And the looooong wait for the Winter season shows....

Masterpiece Classic (January...)

Doctor Who (Christmas and March-ish? via iTunes season pass - we are a proudly cable-free home)

Removing the last eeny-teeny bit of classical education cred I had...

My favorite new show has been on Fox this summer, and they are supposed to be bringing it back with new episodes in the fall: The Good Guys

Oh, and, yeah...I'm a big American Idol fan, too. And my daughter and I watch America's Next Top Model...

(Quietly hands in her WTM Intellectual Mom membership card and shuffles out of the room....) ;)