Menu

No fair to have a hunky Husband thread without a Hot Hive Momma thread!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here ya go. Pics of me now are on my blog. This is one from the first day of school either 1st or 2nd grade, early 70s. My avatar is only reflective of my mood on most days. I just want to hide my eyes and start over. ETA: Like a good mommy she had me glaring into the rising sun, hence the winking expression on my face.

Here's me:

Roz.jpg

Just kidding.:lol: I do hate pics of myself, but since you all are so brave, I'll post a larger version of my profile pic:

n1448765620_30055802_1331.jpg

I've been meaning to post one of DH in the husband thread, but he's always the one taking the pics; it's very hard to find one with him in it! LOL

And here is one of my favorite pics - from my wedding day.

honeymoon.jpg

Okay...me at Chrsitmas a few years ago (and a few pounds heavier than I like to be. My hair is longer than it looks here and of course, this is me without makeup.

IMG_5242crop-1.jpg

This is a picture of me with my furbabies. As you can see, I don't get dressed up around the house too often and make-up is not my friend. LOL

IMG_3651_1.jpg

And...since everyone else posted their Kindergarten pictures (LOL), then I will too. Here I am sporting my Garfield shirt, my cool watch, and my lovely 1980's hair. This was about 1983. I was 4.

MVC-052S.jpg

Edited by Tree House Academy