Menu

Ambien warning!!

Names are being withheld to protect the stupid, but someone I know and love took an Ambien and woke up the next morning with the Wahl hairclipper plugged in next to her and her tea cozy nowhere to be found!

:001_huh: It was a cozy-napping of epic proportion. :w00t:

I am only sharing this with you so you can learn from the mistake of my dear friend and, in light of the long-ago thread of removal of tea cozy from your tea-enjoying area......yeah.

Are you sure there was no accomplice to this crime while the "someone" was under the influence?

From all reports that have been received thus far it seems that her only likely "accomplice" is not in the country. From what I understand, friend was alone in her Ambienated state, bless her heart. :grouphug:

meggie, I'm saying what I think you think I'm saying.

Names are being withheld to protect the stupid, but someone I know and love took an Ambien and woke up the next morning with the Wahl hairclipper plugged in next to her and her tea cozy nowhere to be found!

:001_huh: It was a cozy-napping of epic proportion. :w00t:

I am only sharing this with you so you can learn from the mistake of my dear friend and, in light of the long-ago thread of removal of tea cozy from your tea-enjoying area......yeah.

I think I'm going to have a happy day now :)

You do ot even want to hear the things that I have done in Ambienated states. My doctor has told my hubby to keep me in my room after I have taken my Ambien and to get me in bed as soons as possible but sometimes I escape and it never fails that kids are standing in line to as questions which I almost invariably agree to and then promptly foget. No sleep eating, driving or tea cozy removal so far though. Although I hae been told that I have acted out some fantisies that I didn't even know I had and then terrible thing is, I don't even know if I liked it. :blush:

Oh dear, my.oh.my.

They'll have to add a warning. "Don't sleep and shave.:lol:"

From all reports that have been received thus far it seems that her only likely "accomplice" is not in the country. From what I understand, friend was alone in her Ambienated state, bless her heart. :grouphug:

meggie, I'm saying what I think you think I'm saying.

:lol::lol::lol:

Dh was on Ambien a few months back. He got up, walked into the kitchen, and proceeded to pee in the fridge. :glare: I wish I was kidding. The next day dd and I were out of town, and dh took three or four more in his sleep. He doesn't remember much from that day. Which is why he doesn't take it anymore.

At least you didn't Sleep order curriculum like my " friend.". Yep.... 3 full language arts programs and Far Above Rubies showed up. I have 2 little boys and a dd who would rather die than do a unit study based on homemaking skills...seriously:confused:

At least what your " friend" did was free....oy!

Faithe

At least you didn't Sleep order curriculum like my " friend.". Yep.... 3 full language arts programs and Far Above Rubies showed up. I have 2 little boys and a dd who would rather die than do a unit study based on homemaking skills...seriously:confused:

At least what your " friend" did was free....oy!

Faithe

At least I'd have a good excuse other than, "I didn't have that LA program...":001_smile: