Menu

Jokes & memes

Katy

On 6/23/2022 at 5:39 PM, Happy Camper said:

Ours isn't THIS bad, but bad enough that I sent it to my son....

20220623_183800.jpg

My garage looks like this but not because of mine and my hubby's stuff but because of all the kids stuff that they are saving for when they get their own house some day or because of the kids who already have their own house but don't want their garage to look like this so they store their stuff at my house. I hope to live long enough to have an empty garage.

• Like 2

On 6/23/2022 at 6:39 PM, Happy Camper said:

Ours isn't THIS bad, but bad enough that I sent it to my son....

20220623_183800.jpg

This was my mom's garage. It was such a nightmare for my brother and me to go through that I'm determined not to leave ds and dss this kind of mess. Not having much success so far 😃

• Like 2

On 6/29/2022 at 9:45 AM, wintermom said:

May be an image of text that says 'The main function of your little toe is making sure all the furniture in the house is in the right place. Southern'

Oh man! This was me 2 days ago! My pinky toe had its nail almost entirely ripped off from me just walking back to the dinner table when I got up to get something from the kitchen! I mean, what the heck! I wasn't doing anything fancy - just walking! 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Corraleno said:

Screen Shot 2022-07-01 at 8.15.35 PM.png

One when we went to some friend's property (in the county, so they can do fireworks).  The fire trucks were going up and down the street (no idea of someone called them.  Property on both sides were shooting off too.)
They finally parked on the side of the road - and were also watching.

3 hours ago, wintermom said:

Kind of funny that we still use this phrase. I'm not sure what the alternative would be, though. 😉

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Jason English @EnglishJason My daughter just asked why we say "hang up" the phone and now |feel 90.'

10 years ago I had a flip phone and when I asked for the phone back to talk to my mom again my 3 year old shrugged and said, "Grandma folded over" So for a while in our house "hanging up" became "folding over", but even that time has passed.

• Like 8
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Baseballandhockey said:

I need to know what is on that cake.  Are those canned pears?  Golden slug gummies?  Albino leeches?

Mango? Mandarin slices. Ginger bears. So many possibilities. None of which seem like they belong with marshmallows.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, wintermom said:

Kind of funny that we still use this phrase. I'm not sure what the alternative would be, though. 😉

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Jason English @EnglishJason My daughter just asked why we say "hang up" the phone and now |feel 90.'

I looked on Paramount+ for stuff to watch and wound up on The Real World Homecoming. I started watching The New Orleans group. This is a reuniting of a cast that aired 22 years ago. I used to watch that season. I feel old lol 

I guess “click off” ?? But hang up sounds better. Just “end call” sounds ok I guess.