Menu

Jokes & memes

Katy

9 hours ago, Lilaclady said:

8AF476D3-A054-49AE-9A24-51628FF2D1A2.jpeg

Yup. Except since we homeschool, this is just life. DH AND DS22 are out of town this week, and yet there still seems to be almost as much trash, and now only me to take it out. GRR. 

9 hours ago, Lilaclady said:

38CFA00E-8746-47C4-A1AE-F74266651E3E.jpeg

LOL that was my immediate thought as well. 

17 minutes ago, Wheres Toto said:

There was an article about the actor asking for a different haircut.   He thought that at his age, he'd be wanting a more trendy, stylish look.  Or at least not something so weird. 

It would make some sense if that was an 80s haircut, but... it isn't.  At all.  More 70s if anything other than just butt-ugly.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Matryoshka said:

It would make some sense if that was an 80s haircut, but... it isn't.  At all.  More 70s if anything other than just butt-ugly.

I actually did date a guy in college who basically had that haircut.   It was in Texas in 1988.  

8 minutes ago, Brittany1116 said:

My husband had that haircut in the mid to late 80s.

LOL, I must've had blinders on.  Was this before you met him, LOL?  I've seen a pic of my dh with a mustache - good thing that thing was gone by the time I met him... 😂  But for his head, dh has had the same haircut since his grade school pics - except now there's a big bald spot in the back!

20 hours ago, Terabith said:

FD7BE794-DA81-4779-8B87-44C297D56609.jpeg

Obviously that’s what will happen. Catholics are very fair about  cracking open tombs and taking them on tour to other countries, we do it constantly. Seriously. It’s our thing. Do it all the time. St Bernadette was in my state earlier this year. And I think Marco is visiting soon. 

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Brittany1116 said:

My husband had that haircut in the mid to late 80s.

I had that haircut, probably early 80s. I was born in 76, and I remember it, so must have been 80s. 

3 hours ago, alisoncooks said:

C9A9383C-8399-40C7-94F3-6CD0A646CAF9.jpeg.1b59e9b28207dcdeebb12dd46464273b.jpeg

ALL the time. 

• Haha 1

On 6/10/2022 at 6:52 AM, heartlikealion said:

719C5DA5-ADA5-4958-8AD9-E19FFCE9863B.jpeg

This hair cut is known as "the bowl".   it's fast.

I had a very similar haircut in 1976 . . . (closer to the lower left - only a shorter in front and shorter on the sides.)  I  had to use a curling iron every morning.

I do recall seeing a similar one a lot in the 80s - on boys.