Menu

Jokes & memes

Katy

Happy to report the zebra has been found.  She did get around and is heading home. (the 2nd picture is the Boeing plant where they made the 747.  Disneyland could fit INSIDE.)

Zebra at Twin Peaks Cafe NB.jpg

zebra at Boeing .png

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Katy said:

IMG_2948.jpeg

Oh my gosh. If you want to have a well-fueled rant, watch the movie Mom's Night Out. All she gets is an attitude adjustable, not actual help. Life changing message, obviously. 🙄🙄🙄 Ranty rant rant. 

• Sad 2

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Terabith said:

IMG_5305.jpeg

As long as it doesn't merge with some unknown alien probe, change it's name to "V'ger" and start heading back to Earth to destroy the planet . . .

2 hours ago, Katy said:

IMG_2978.jpeg

That way he doesn't' have to remember the patients NAME.

My ortho used to call me Krissee.  I HATE that name.  The only one I tolerated putting an "eee" on the end of my name was a mentally handicapped aunt, who put an "eee" on the end of *everyone's* name . . 

1 hour ago, Katy said:

IMG_2953.jpeg

Don't forget Mimi Rogers.  (or does she not qualify because they weren't married very long and didn't have children?) They can form their own ex-wives club.

As much as the guy probably deserves it, the less I hear about him the better.  (I don't go to his movies either.  Too much cringe.).

Edited by gardenmom5

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Terabith said:

IMG_5312.jpeg

I am not down with poking penguin with a stick. But it is pretty funny to think about how unscientific looking some scientific research really is.

Edited by Faith-manor
  • Like 6