Jokes & memes

Katy

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Jean in Newcastle said:

I didn’t know what it meant (and still don’t). 

That’s the lead singer of Green Day.  He wrote a song called “Wake Me Up When September Ends” - the song’s meaning is sad, but the meme is funny - if you get its meaning. But maybe it’s just played out. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, ikslo said:

Disappointed by how few laughed at this.

Thanks for clueing me in. I went back and gave it a laugh. DH had a copy of Dookie on cd in his office (so long ago!) and one of his colleagues was examining it and commented, "I don't know if this is music or a video game..." We always chuckled about that.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Miss Tick said:

I wonder if this meme is confusing calories and the kilocalories referenced on food labels. HOWEVER, I'm guessing you would die before that part became an issue? Seems likely.

Lol, enough for the rest of your life, 'cause after eating that, it's over....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, kbutton said:

May be an image of text that says 'DON'T FORGET TO BUY YOUR HALLOWEEN CANDY EARLY So YOU HAVE TIME TO BUY MORE AFTER YOU EAT IT ALL www.lilluna.com'

I have a bag of candy for the theater - I haven't opened it, because I was saving it for a bigger party. (if I leave it in there. . . . "mice" eat it all.  any snack I leave in there, the "mice" eat it.  Now, I buy yogurt and stick it in the mini-fridge.  The "mice" are welcome to that.)

I went through my bag - and pulled out the kind no one will eat, to give it to dh to add to the halloween candy he gets to buy and hand out this year since I won't be here.  (I stapled the bag closed and put it back where I stash it.)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gardenmom5 said:

I went through my bag - and pulled out the kind no one will eat, to give it to dh to add to the halloween candy he gets to buy and hand out this year since I won't be here.  (I stapled the bag closed and put it back where I stash it.)

... beware the child (or spouse or mouse) with a staple remover....

Regards,

Kareni

• Haha 5