Menu

My friend died

PrincessMommy

It was completely unexpected.  Still trying to process.   She my friend who is in a wheelchair... I spoke about not being invited to her daughter's wedding earlier this year.     My middle daughter was with her other daughter this evening when she got the call from her dad.   It's been an intense hour and a half.   

She had just reached out to me to get together but I've been so swamped with school, grandkids, and kitchen reno that told her I could get together when school was finished. which is on Weds.  😞    This happened to me before with a cousin... I said I could get together later because of life... and she died of an annurysm less than a week later.

In your mercy please remember my friend, Jenn, in your prayers.  And her husband and 2 daughters and a son-in-law.  

Memory Eternal Jenn.  

• Sad 46

I am so sorry for your loss.  I lost a dear friend to a sudden and unexpected death ten years ago and it is still so raw and painful.  The last time I saw her, I waved across the room at her (we were at a school function) and I deeply regretted not taking the time to get to her to chat and give her a hug.  It's so hard.  Sending big hugs.

• Sad 3