Menu

KTGROK NEEDS OUR VOTES -- This is BIG! She's a Top 10 Finalist in the Harlequin Writing Contest! VOTE DAILY!

Catwoman

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is giving you trouble about voting again, just wait. It seems to be on London time, I believe. Also, if you signed up for email reminders and didn't get one, check your spam folder. If you would like to sign up for reminders, you can do it on the website www.katiemeyer.net or find me on facebook.

Thanks all! I really need those votes. The irish contestant was featured in their largest daily newspaper, the Irish Independent, in the Entertainment section. With the link to vote right there. Sigh. But...that's a one day bump, so you guys voting every day does add up!

Thanks all! I really need those votes. The irish contestant was featured in their largest daily newspaper, the Irish Independent, in the Entertainment section. With the link to vote right there. Sigh. But...that's a one day bump, so you guys voting every day does add up!

Can you write a quick press release and send it to your local print and on-air news outlets, especially a "morning news" TV show?

Your accomplishment is awesome! I think it is the kind of "local color" stories people enjoy hearing about.

Guest submarines

Voted for the 3rd time! I don't even read romance, but I read the first pages and I was impressed how seamless the writing is and how well it is crafted. C'mon, non-romance readers here--you too can vote! :coolgleamA:

Definitely approach your local news, you still have time.

And for those wondering, it isn't super sexy...no groping, no touching below the neck until they are married, etc. Actually, no, I think he does touch her back, as they are kissing, but over clothes. It's not erotica is I guess what I'm trying to say, if anyone is hesitant to click on it because of that.