Menu

I think I've now seen it all...In the toy section of Walmart...

fairfarmhand

exists this little gem. My dd told me about it, and yes, it does exist.

I'm thinking great gag gift. Perhaps I'll send it to my nephews for Christmas? I am sure their mother would LOVE me.

http://www.amazon.com/Sky-Rocket-Prank-Star-Dough/dp/B00FN6U272

It's also got a nice little mold so you can make corn from the yellow dough that they include.

Don't make that face.

You know you're hopping in the car to get some as I type!

No way! My boys would love it, no doubt, but Brotherman is a practical joker and would have more fun than I'm willing to deal with with something like that. I just hope his grandfathers don't see it and decide to give it to him!

Once I was at the checkout counter of some small store, I can't remember where. And they had these little squishy pig things. I squeezed one, of course, and a giant brown poop came out of it's butt. I was so surprised, I laughed hysterically. When you unsqueezed it, the poop went back in, so endless fun right there. ;)

My 13 year old would find that hilarious. He has fake dog poo that he used to hide in places for me to find. After finding it on my pillow one night, I melted some chocolate, squeezed it through a pastry bag in that shape and served it on his breakfast plate. He delighted in making his brothers make this face: :ack2:

The pole dancing doll is just wrong. Who would buy that???? Even as a gag gift some things are just not right.

Once I was at the checkout counter of some small store, I can't remember where. And they had these little squishy pig things. I squeezed one, of course, and a giant brown poop came out of it's butt. I was so surprised, I laughed hysterically. When you unsqueezed it, the poop went back in, so endless fun right there. ;)

We saw those in the gift shop at the Great Wolf Lodge.  It has become part of our annual tradition:  go in and squeeze all the forest critters and watch the brown goo poke out their rears.  My DDs love it.

This thread made me google for shocking toys. I think one of the more tasteless ones I saw was a toy airplane suspended between two towers and labeled with 9011.

I did see the poop dough at Walmart once. I wondered who on earth would buy that. But then again, my children never went through a potty humor stage, so I just couldn't relate to it.

When I worked retail in a mall, I had to check the dressing rooms of my department.  It was close to April Fools day and I saw a round poop dropping on the floor.  I assumed it was one of those rubber ones as a joke.  Nope.   It was real.  Someone actually pooped in a dressing room - we didn't have any customers with children come through that evening, so I know it was an adult.  GROSS!

I can't get past the selling point of "make your own poo!" Uuuummm...don't I do that already?

And then you probably just flush it when you could be packaging it up for sale, using it for your kids to play with, making plates and napkins, etc, etc so they wouldn't have to come up with the imitation stuff... :lol:

Indy saw the poop thing and was grossed out.  He said he would totally play with it though.  Ick.

Both boys got the candy pooping chicken in their Easter baskets, and thought they were hilarious.  It always reminds me of the movie HOP, where the rabbit poops jelly beans, and the girl eats them.  ACK!

:lol:  :lol: