Menu

What are your favorite Pampered Chef products?

Vida Winter

My tomato knife.  I don't know if that's what it's officially called, but it's a green serrated knife.  I use it for cutting tomatoes and sandwiches/slicing bread.  I use it daily, often multiple times.  My other favorite Pampered Chef thing is a vegetable peeler, but I don't think they make the same one I have any more, so I can't really recommend it. 

The mixing bowl with the handle--2 qt size. Probably use it daily. The rubber spatulas are the best I've used--integrated head and handle. Spoon like this is good too. The garlic press is good. I like the cutting boards, but I know decent cutting boards can probably be found in stores too. The littlest cutting board has turned out to be our most used--the girls use it daily to slice apples (both in braces--apples have to be sliced). I use it for cutting lemons or limes, oranges. Since it's used for so much fruit, I don't use it for garlic or onions but it would be a good size for that too.

I used to be a consultant, so I have a well stocked TPC kitchen and the things I go to all the time are spatulas, the batter bowls (both sizes), cutting board with the measuring cup, and stoneware. I also love my knives. Oddly, I can't remember what they call them, but they are from the nicer line. I also have the stainless cookware, but that's expensive. I wouldn't have it if I hadn't sold the products. I'd say the newest piece that I have that I'm surprised at how much I use is the stoneware microwave egg cooker. It makes a perfect egg for bagel sandwiches.

The little spatula (like PP said, the brownie-sized one)

Garlic press

Coffee scoop that clips the bag closed too

Pizza stone

I have a bunch of other stuff and like it all, but those are the ones I use all the time and couldn't live without.

Mine are those tiny brown scrapers used for getting stuck food off your pots and pans. I use mine daily.  they are super cheap as well.

I also use the bread knife, pizza stone, garlic press, spatulas, etc.

Pizza stone - I bake EVERYTHING on this thing! I have 3 and LOVE them.

Batter bowls in both sizes (and the smaller, storage cups with lids that "match" - I think I have 5 total batter bowls. I ALWAYS have a couple in my fridge with something in them.

Garlic press - love their garlic press. I don't have to peel the cloves first. It's awesome.

Food chopper - use it almost daily.

The salad spinner is the best around--very easy action, thorough drying, a berry basket as well as a 'leaves' basket, the enclosure doubles as a salad bowl.  There is a second lid available for transporting salads in the enclosure.  Also there is a cooling insert available for the bottom of the salad bowl for transportation to potlucks and such.  It is awesome.

The salad spinner is the best around--very easy action, thorough drying, a berry basket as well as a 'leaves' basket, the enclosure doubles as a salad bowl.  There is a second lid available for transporting salads in the enclosure.  Also there is a cooling insert available for the bottom of the salad bowl for transportation to potlucks and such.  It is awesome.

I was thinking of getting this. Glad to hear you like it.

The stoneware bar pans and the pizza stone.  Really, any of the stoneware (Ok, I am a stoneware groupie and have every size and product but the stuff is great)

The garlic press- you don't need to peel the garlic first.

Batter Bowls

Cookie scoops.

Cherry pitter

Sandoku knife (My daughter knocked mine onto the floor and it broke in half. They sent me a replacement even though it technically was not a defective product under the warranty.)

The mini-spatula

The apple slicer/corer; that thing is SHARP!  It comes with a cover so you can take it on a road trip.

The garlic press

The safety can opener (after stupidity-related surgery to a tendon in my hand)

I love their stuff.

Now I want a cherry pitter... thanks, ya'll.  :)

while we're on the topic, I want to give a shout out to their customer service... My ds2 turNed the burner on my stove on. Sadly, a glad lid was on the burner. it completely shattered. I called PC to see if they would make an exception and sell me just the lid (it wasn't open stock). instead they mailed me a brand new lid, they even paid shipping. I'm quite certain their warranty does not cover 2 year olds :-) I was very pleased with their service

I really like the micro-cooker for steaming veggies like broccoli. I also have to second the positive reviews for the stoneware. I've been using my pizza stone for over 15 years. Oh, and the mix n' chop is great for breaking up hamburger really fine. It works great. I find it especially helpful if you like to freeze ground beef and it's not completely thawed before browning. I also really like the quick stir pitcher. I've had that one along time too. BTW, I don't sell Pampered Chef. lol I actually, have only been to a handful of shows over the years. I actually think some stuff is a bit over priced. I just think the things I mentioned a worth buying.

So glad to see recommendations on here for the mix 'n chop.  I dislike big chunks of ground beef or sausage and usually take my ground meat out to chop it after browning and before proceeding with my chili or whatever.  Hoping the mix 'n chop that I ordered last week will alleviate that messy step.

The flat, round stone if you bake bread and cookies. There may now be a rectangular one as well. It's been a long time I got this one - last forever. Someone mentioned the chopper. Men love this thing and there are only three parts to clean. I like it - he loves it. :)