Menu

POLL (for DD): If you were a dragon. . .

Pegasus

145 members have voted

1. 1. If you were a dragon, would you rather have:

• Flaming breath
    • Freezing death breath
    • Spitting venom
    • Scorpion tail
    • Mind reading ability
    • Other

Just a quick note that DD is loving the responses so far!  I finally had to chase her up to bed.  Keep them coming and I'll share them with her tomorrow.

You are a creative group of individuals!

Oh, and yes, she took flying for granted if you were a dragon.

Fire breathing OF Course!  Why bother with anything else..... here is the senerio

Quill the mind reading dragon sees  Tap the Fire breathing dragon coming her way and says to herself

"self, that looks like one mean dragon coming, you better do your mojo and figure out what her plans are".

In the mean while, Tap the fire breathing dragon sees this dragon squinting its eyes, concentrating hard and I think to myself...."oh magnificent self, that dragon looks like he is thinking about hurting you...you better do your mojo and take care of the situation".

Tap flames Quill the concentrating dragon, before the mind reading dragon has a chance to say "oh, dragon kabobs!" .... and then..... Quill is  just ashes in the wind. 

Unless that mind reading ablity also includes freezing time....it will only help you know how you are going to die before it happens!  

LOL  Sorry to pick on you Quill, you were just the first to answer.  :0)

I love dragons. I have a dragon tattoo. I see dragons as noble, majestic creatures with an incredible amount of knowledge. I take flying and flaming breath as par for the course so I chose the mind-reading ability, but only if I could use it when I wanted and not be inundated with other people's thoughts. I'd be so smart that I would probably consider non-dragons to be fairly dumb. Mean, I know, but they are old souls who have been around for a long time and know way more than other creatures. I love dragons! Oh, my dragon tattoo has a heart at the end of the tail instead of a barbed point because my dragon is peaceful and loving. :)

I keep vacillating between the mind-reading and the flaming breath.

I mean, my first thought was about the flaming breath, but mind reading is cool, too.

But I'm voting for flaming breath, because even a mind-reading dragon would seem pretty wimpy without it. :D

No, no, you don't understand AT ALL! Don't you know the story of the Deathly Hallows? Mind-reading is like the Cloak of Invisibility. Flame-breathing is like the Elder Wand.  And we know how useful that Elder Wand turned out to be...