Menu

Just when you think it couldn't get any worse...

MedicMom

Oh, so that's how you get out of cleaning the floors yourself. You are one tricky lady!

On a serious note - I once dusted myself trying to refill a chalk line for DH. That stuff is nasty. You have my complete sympathy.

He is actually a very well behaved little boy....as long as he has been specifically told NOT to do something. Unfortunately I am not imaginitive enough to cover all possibilities. "Don't touch Daddy's thing" is too vague, but we have now implented a "don't touch blue chalk" rule.

:smilielol5: :smilielol5:

Oh, my, MM! Hysterical! I mean, erm, I'm so sorry. Um, erm, yeah... <big gasp of air>

Glad everyone is OK. So, I gotta know - did they set up the hot, warm, and cold zones?

Think of this as a very effective haz-mat drill and be sure to have a full debriefing. :rofl:

Years ago there was a cartoon by Steve Berry which showed two haz-mat gurus in class A's at a scene. One of the guys is slumped over with an arrow in his back with a note attached. The second guy is reading the note which says, "It's from the paramedics. They're staging a mile away."

:smilielol5: :smilielol5:

Oh, my, MM! Hysterical! I mean, erm, I'm so sorry. Um, erm, yeah... <big gasp of air>

Glad everyone is OK. So, I gotta know - did they set up the hot, warm, and cold zones?

Think of this as a very effective haz-mat drill and be sure to have a full debriefing. :rofl:

Years ago there was a cartoon by Steve Berry which showed two haz-mat gurus in class A's at a scene. One of the guys is slumped over with an arrow in his back with a note attached. The second guy is reading the note which says, "It's from the paramedics. They're staging a mile away."

Yep, they set up the zones, treated it just like a spill. And then talked about scene safety even when it is one of your own.

I am so glad everyone was okay. Theses are the kind of things that make me think of an article I read a few years ago where a Danish (maybe Norwegian) group released findings that mothers of boys had something like 9 years less for an average lifespan than mothers of girls. Hmmmm.........

Thanks for sharing; we'll laugh about it for you now and you can join us once you've colored the grey hairs you acquired yesterday!