Menu

Finally talked dh into it!

So for the last, oh, two years or so, I've been trying to talk dh into having a second child. He wasn't adamantly against it, but he's always been concerned enough about money to say that he didn't think it was a good idea. Well, now that he has a steady, secure job and our lives are as stable as they're ever likely to be, I finally got him to agree that we could try for one more. :D

I'm so excited right now, I could just explode. :thumbup: The PCOS means it'll be harder than normal for me to conceive and then make it through the first trimester, so if anyone has any spare baby dust lying around, feel free to mail it to me. ;)

That is all.

*happy dance*

I've been babbling on to dh about basal thermometers and prenatal vitamins, and I do think he's a little afraid now.
LOL! My dh saw my thermometer out by the bed and the package of 100 OPKs (hey, they were the best deal on Amazon!) and yes, I think he was a little afraid.

Good luck to you! Good luck to everyone ttc!!

So for the last, oh, two years or so, I've been trying to talk dh into having a second child. He wasn't adamantly against it, but he's always been concerned enough about money to say that he didn't think it was a good idea. Well, now that he has a steady, secure job and our lives are as stable as they're ever likely to be, I finally got him to agree that we could try for one more. :D

I'm so excited right now, I could just explode. :thumbup: The PCOS means it'll be harder than normal for me to conceive and then make it through the first trimester, so if anyone has any spare baby dust lying around, feel free to mail it to me. ;)

That is all.

*happy dance*

I'm so very happy to hear that :001_smile:. You always seem such a lovely, fun mum that it seems there really ought to be at least one more baby to reap the benefit :001_smile:.

I'm well past baby-making now, so I'll be sending all the baby dust I can find right your way.

I'm so very happy to hear that :001_smile:. You always seem such a lovely, fun mum that it seems there really ought to be at least one more baby to reap the benefit :001_smile:.

I'm well past baby-making now, so I'll be sending all the baby dust I can find right your way.

Aw, thanks! That's so sweet of you to say! :001_smile:

That's exciting! Good luck! I'll tell you that even with PCOS low-carb, exercise and metformin worked for me! I have four kiddos. :)

:iagree: A low carb diet was the only thing that controlled my PCOS enough to allow me to conceive. I worked with a nutritionist to make sure that the carbs weren't too low (they are needed for proper brain development).

Rejoicing with you Mergath. :001_smile:

Thanks everyone! I've been babbling on to dh about basal thermometers and prenatal vitamins, and I do think he's a little afraid now. :tongue_smilie:

:lol: Yeh, he didn't know you were ready. NOW!

That is awesome, congrats! :hurray::hurray:

How did you talk him into it? I've been trying to get DH to agree to number 4!! :glare: Probably not gonna happen. :lol: