Menu

Favorite Menu Item at The Cheesecake Factory?

Grilled chicken lettuce wraps from the new "skinny" menu. Everything is under 500 cal/ meal. Dh had the grilled turkey burger with a salad from the same menu and said it was the perfect amount of food. The prices were great, too. My lettuce wraps were $5.95!

And then there is the Adams peanut butter cup cheesecake which has chopped up butterfinger bars in it. Not on the "skinny" menu.

If your Cheesecake Factory doesn't offer the skinny menu, the lettuce wraps are listed as an appetizer, but the platter is huge.

Amber in SJ

I'm taking my ds to The Cheesecake Factory. I've only been a few times, and the menu is so huge.

What is your favorite thing to order there?

I haven't been there in years, but there isa salad I like. But you have to go early enough to get the lunch portion. Otherwise it's way too big and salads don't keep well.

We like the corn tamales from the appetizer menu, and the Thai lettuce wraps. The portions are so big that dd and I often split the tamale appetizer.

Enjoy your trip!

astrid (who cannot STAND cheesecake, even from Cheesecake Factory!)

Factory Chopped appetizer salad. It's a HUGE salad and it's FULL of stuff that would take me all day to put together if I was making a salad for myself. And it helps me justify eating the cheesecake afterwards.

My favorite cheesecakes are key lime, vanilla bean, and Godiva chocolate. Oh, and the pumpkin cheesecake, which they only have in the fall.

last week we were there and I got the California omelete (different vegs, avacado and 3 cheeses and sour cream). It was great and like all their items, huge. We always have tons of leftovers to bring home since none of us wants to split anything. I am not eating sugar so don't eat the cheesecake but dh's favorite is the carrot cake cheesecake and dd's is one that is like caramel turtle. Mt sil's love the pineapple upside down cheesecake.

the whole grain toast that came with my omelete was the biggest slice of bread I have ever seen and it was homemade. I gave it to dh as I was eating the homemade pumpinickel that comes in the bread basket, so yummy with butter.

Edited by Jeannie in NJ

I need to go and try their new skinnylicious menu! On their ridiculously fattening menu, I love their Bistro shrimp pasta ( hubs and I split this) , and they have a delicious chicken salad sandwich on brioche with a great salad on the side. Really, you can't go wrong at the CF!

They have a skinny menu?!? It's been ages since I've been. We ALWAYS get the avocado egg rolls. Then split either the orange chicken or a Navajo sandwich. Mmmmmmm. Cheesecake of choice, Godiva. It usual takes me several days to get through it.

I always get the same thing, since I love it so,

the navajo chicken sandwich - it is on fried Indian flatbread - oh how I live it! I get that and then I take home a piece of Godiva choc. cheesecake!

:lol:

We had the avocado eggrolls---so good, I would go back just for them.

I ordered the veggie appetizer salad--it was so big I couldn't finish it--even with my teenage son helping. My son ordered the fish and chips--they were okay--not amazing.

And we had the mango keylime cheesecake for dessert. Yummy, yummy, yummy!

I think we need to make the drive more often!

They used to have a fried chicken salad with a garlic ranch. Loved it. One day I went in and they said it wasn't on their menu anymore...I actually haven't been back since, although I do love cheesecake.

Not skinny, but I like the stuffed chicken tortillas. I also like the asian chicken salad. There is a skinny version of that which very much interests me, but I want to know how they made it "skinny." If the portion is smaller, or uses fewer of the wanton things, I'm all over it. If they've used artificial sweetener, I'll have to skip it.

Tamale Corn Cakes!!!!!!!!!

I don't like their cheesecakes as much (Dh makes his own and they are way better IMO) but I do adore their Chocolate Tower Truffle Cake - truly it is a theraputic quality dessert.

I second the Corn Cakes. I also love to get the Thai Lettuce Wraps...messy but really delicious.