Menu

I have (not so) BIG news to share with you all! :) :)

For the first time in several YEARS, I stepped on the scale this morning and it said:

I AM OUT OF THE 200's!!!!!!!!!

I started at 247.6- I've lost 48 lbs as of this morning and it was SO nice to FINALLY see a 1 instead of a 2 in front of my number when I got on that scale today!

Now, granted, I'm wearing just my lightweight PJ bottoms and teeshirt as I am when I weigh in every morning, so as long as I don't put on a bra, shoes, jeans, or put any food in my mouth, I can continue to enjoy these one hundreds for the rest of the day (haha)...

Anyone want to celebrate with me? :)

Nice!

Congrats, Nance!!! I'm so happy for you. I also wanted to tell you what a major inspiration you are in the Weight Loss Challenge group. I'm REALLY working hard, but I'm the only big person in my family. It gets lonely. Thanks for your encouragement and congratulations again on your weight loss!!!

For the first time in several YEARS, I stepped on the scale this morning and it said:

I AM OUT OF THE 200's!!!!!!!!!

I started at 247.6- I've lost 48 lbs as of this morning and it was SO nice to FINALLY see a 1 instead of a 2 in front of my number when I got on that scale today!

Now, granted, I'm wearing just my lightweight PJ bottoms and teeshirt as I am when I weigh in every morning, so as long as I don't put on a bra, shoes, jeans, or put any food in my mouth, I can continue to enjoy these one hundreds for the rest of the day (haha)...

Anyone want to celebrate with me? :)

You are right, that is not big news. It is monumentous news! :party: great job!

I decided to celebrate my accomplishment by getting a spring pedicure. I didn't eat or drink anything before I went, and I wore really lightweight clothes, so that when I came home and took a picture of my feet on the scale, the scale would still say less than 200 lbs LOL.

Thanks again for all the support, encouragement, and celebrating with me!

Congrats again to everyone else who shared their own accomplishments, and good luck to everyone who is also on this weight loss journey with me! :)

Congratulations! So glad you have found something that works for you!

BTW' date=' you have very nice feet. :)[/quote']

Thank you lol, I don't think I've ever had my feet complimented before! :lol:

Thanks again for celebrating with me today, really helped keep my good mood going all day! :D Great weigh in, great feedback from you all, fun pedicure, beautiful weather, couldn't have asked for more! :)