Menu

Hello all,

Justin here from Peace Hill Press, asking for your help.

Susan Wise Bauer's "Story of the World" series has been nominated for "Best Homeschool History Resource" at About Homeschooling. The poll is open until March 21st. If you think "The Story of the World" is a great Homeschool History Resource, please cast your vote at http://homeschooling.about.com/od/readers-choice-awards-2012/l/bl-best-homeschool-history-resource.htm

Remember, each person (email address) can vote once per day, so please continue to vote in the coming weeks.

SWB says if we win, she'll deliver her famous "gooey" brownies to the home of each and every voter. [Note: If you mention this to her, SWB may not actually recall saying this, because it may not have actually happened. In unrelated news, Justin may be looking for a new job tomorrow.]

Thank you!

Justin from Peace Hill Press

I'll vote! We love SOTW. I think this series is the main reason my dd enjoys history so much. It is written in such an engaging way for her that she has developed an interest to expand her learning to other resources as well. And, it taught me that history does not have to be boring, memorizing names & dates, and meaningless to my life (which is what it was in public school).

I voted (and a few more votes will be needed to take over the lead from MOH).:001_smile:

Hello all,

Susan Wise Bauer's "Story of the World" series has been nominated for "Best Homeschool History Resource" at About Homeschooling. The poll is open until March 21st. If you think "The Story of the World" is a great Homeschool History Resource, please cast your vote at http://homeschooling.about.com/od/readers-choice-awards-2012/l/bl-best-homeschool-history-resource.htm

Remember, each person (email address) can vote once per day, so please continue to vote in the coming weeks.

SWB says if we win, she'll deliver her famous "gooey" brownies to the home of each and every voter. [Note: If you mention this to her, SWB may not actually recall saying this, because it may not have actually happened. In unrelated news, Justin may be looking for a new job tomorrow.]

Thank you!

Edited by Vanna

I voted SOTW before the brownie promise! But more importantly, I have shared my love of SOTW for over 10 years, loaned my copies out, sold mine, bought them again... and encouraged families to study history together during home school or after school!

And in the face of diverse comments + bullets, defended her, and dropped out of a co-op that did not handle their views well at all. :grouphug:

I did purchase TOG for my oldest children and more crafts, but still can't leave out SOTW!!!

Hello all,

Thank you!

:biggrinjester: bump!

Voted.

I'll get my daughter cast her vote also, as she can't stand MOH! She says, "that lady doesn't know how to write". :D

I could care less about the brownies, so you're both safe.

Edited by Geo