Menu

need help with baby boy name

My first thought was Gabriel, but I don't know if you're open to another hard 'G' sound (after Gideon) ...

I like Lisa's suggestion of Elijah. I also like the name Samson/Sam.

(FWIW I've never been Christian so my knowledge of Biblical names is limited to the 'major players' - these threads are always little lessons for me, because they introduce me to new people of the Bible. I have to go Google half of your kids' names now LOL.)

I have an Andrew, a Benjamin, and a Zachary, so obviously I'm partial to those names. In our case, we wanted Biblical and inadvertently chose Presidential names for the first two boys and thought we should keep the theme for the third one, but if we hadn't done that, other names that would be on the list would be Isaac, Elijah (I think that would fit nicely with your other boys' names), Jacob, and maybe Nathaniel/Nathan.

(As for middle names, we have Avery, named for a great-grandfather, Luke because we liked it and it fit well with the first name, and Paul, which is DH's middle name and his other grandfather's name. Steven is also high on my list for a middle name, as it's my dad's name.)

I have Caleb Benjamin, Luke Isaiah, Levi James, and Silas Christian. I also like Asher which means happy and Israel. I really wanted Israel for my last boy but Dh did not. I also like Canaan for a boy. Emmanuel would be a good middle name, it means God with us. I had considered it for a first name but Dh said he would call him Manny so that one went out the window. I also really like Isaac.

Sheri

We are having a boy and are looking for a boy name. My 6 boys are:

Aaron Lee

Josiah Samuel

Nehemiah Jack

Gideon Scott

Titus Daniel

John Douglas

We are looking for a Biblical 1st name but are open to middle name. Any help??

Funny, I was just thinking of posting a very similar thread! But we don't know gender yet.

I have an Elijah Anthony and I think that would fit in great with your other boys' names. We also have an Ezra, which I think would fit in with your quirkier names. My other two boys are Samuel and Titus, but you've already got those. :001_smile:

Aaron Lee

Josiah Samuel

Nehemiah Jack

Gideon Scott

Titus Daniel

John Douglas

Why don't you use the name you posted a month ago?

I'm due in April with baby #12. we don't know if it's a girl or boy. The heart beat is 140. We can't find a girls name. All my kids have bible names. If it's a boy it will be Isaiah Anderson James ( double middle name) But for girl I'm clueless!! My dh doesn't care as long as he likes it. I like really girlly names. My girls are

Hannah Faye

Sarah Grace

Rebekah Anne

Abigail Rose ( not Abby)

Hadassah Leone

Can you help me find a biblical first name and a femine girl middle name

Aaron Lee

Josiah Samuel

Nehemiah Jack

Gideon Scott

Titus Daniel

John Douglas

Aaron. I was going to name my last baby that, but it surprised me and was a girl. The middle name doesn't matter, really.

Well my cousinhad her baby about 2 weeks ago and named him Isaiah James. She said sorry but she just loved our choice of name. REALLY! So that's why we are looking for a new one. I kinda like Philip. But I'm having a hard time finding a middle name.

I'm sorry! That was rather rude of her! I can understand why some people won't share the names that they are considering....