Menu

husband may lose his job tomorrow...prayers please

There is a new VP that doesn't listen to anyone, and doesn't "understand what his department does." She fired his boss today. Tomorrow there is a big reorganizational meeting, where he is worried he will lose his job. No one even told him, or anyone in his department, that their boss was fired. He called my husband and told him or he wouldn't know. He was not told who to report to now. This doesn't feel good at all.

Prayers that he not be unemployed would be good, as would prayers for peace for him. He is a worrier by nature, and this is going to give him an ucler I'm afraid.

Praying for your husband and for all the employees in his department' date=' and the new VP too. :grouphug:[/quote']

Thank you, what a good point! I'm embarrassed to say I didn't think to pray for her. I will now. She sounds quite unhappy. I imagine it is hard to be a woman in a large corporate environment, particularly the IT field. From what i understand she takes a very aggressive approach, and my guess is she feels that the best defense is a good offense. I can't help but think she feels she has something to prove. She has been rude and down right mean to some people there, good people. She seems to think she has to be the "bad guy", when they would have welcomed her with open arms if she had put any effort into getting to know them all. Very sad.

He is still employed!!! His department was moved to another area, under another department. It really makes no sense, and there is still a lot of fear in the air. My husband is the highest paid person in his department which makes him really nervous about being laid off as these changes take place. He is actually underpaid for all he does, but the new VP doesn't know what he does, and doesn't care to learn. So he is putting together a resume, getting references together, etc, in case he needs to leave or is forced to leave.

thank you for the prayers.

He is still employed!!! His department was moved to another area, under another department. It really makes no sense, and there is still a lot of fear in the air. My husband is the highest paid person in his department which makes him really nervous about being laid off as these changes take place. He is actually underpaid for all he does, but the new VP doesn't know what he does, and doesn't care to learn. So he is putting together a resume, getting references together, etc, in case he needs to leave or is forced to leave.

thank you for the prayers.

So glad to hear it--I've been praying for you off & on today. :001_smile: