Menu

Cheers -- and a few tears -- We graduated our first!

After the incredible privilege and wonderful adventure of 11 years of homeschooling -- we have graduated our older DS from high school, have him signed up for a full load at the community college in the fall, and just this morning put him on the plane for his 8 weeks of serving on staff with Worldview Academy! We are so very proud of him. :hurray:

Next year is son #2's senior year... I can't believe how fast it all has gone... :crying:

Thank you ladies for all the wonderful ideas and encouragement I have gleaned over the years here. :) Warmest regards, Lori D.

After the incredible privilege and wonderful adventure of 11 years of homeschooling -- we have graduated our older DS from high school, have him signed up for a full load at the community college in the fall, and just this morning put him on the plane for his 8 weeks of serving on staff with Worldview Academy! We are so very proud of him. :hurray:

Next year is son #2's senior year... I can't believe how fast it all has gone... :crying:

Thank you ladies for all the wonderful ideas and encouragement I have gleaned over the years here. :) Warmest regards, Lori D.

Congratulations! I always enjoy reading your posts about literature and history resources. Best wishes for your ds as he goes on to college.

Yay! and :grouphug:

It truly is an adventure. Worldview Academy: a wonderful finish to an excellent education. Congratulations on a job well done :001_smile: