Menu

A brief note from the floor at BookExpoAmerica

I'm just curious if you told him why you were taking his picture.:lol:

Something like, "I know a hundred or so crazy women (and a man or 2 :001_huh:) that will get a kick out of this. Can I take your picture? :D"

Did he wonder why this crazy woman was snappy his picture? And did you tell him that you were going to share it with hundreds of kilt-crazy women?!:lol:

"Excuse me, Sir, may I take your picture? I'm the Overmind of a very popular homeschooling message board, and well...men in kilts have quite the following among homeschooling mothers. And to think...people are worried about socialization...."

"Excuse me, Sir, may I take your picture? I'm the Overmind of a very popular homeschooling message board, and well...men in kilts have quite the following among homeschooling mothers. And to think...people are worried about socialization...."

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOVE!!!! Thanks SWB!!!

:D:lol:

:smilielol5:

I think he might have started to back away slowly if SWB introduced herself as the Overmind...:lol:

Guest Dulcimeramy

I think he might have started to back away slowly if SWB introduced herself as the Overmind...:lol:

:smilielol5:

Hilarious!:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Guest Dulcimeramy
I think we should petition UPS to add a brown kilt to their uniform options ;)

Better not, or DH won't let me order hs books through amazon anymore! He's already a tiny bit suspicious of my friendship with our handsome UPS guy, Duane.

:tongue_smilie:

Better not, or DH won't let me order hs books through amazon anymore! He's already a tiny bit suspicious of my friendship with our handsome UPS guy, Duane.

:tongue_smilie:

ROTFL! I know a UPS guy...I'll have to ask him (and his wife) his opinion on the issue :D

Guest Dulcimeramy
ROTFL! I know a UPS guy...I'll have to ask him (and his wife) his opinion on the issue :D

I can imagine Duane's wife, who I've met! Or my SIL's reaction. (My brother was a UPS driver for awhile.)

Can you picture all of UPS being shut down as the wives of drivers march on headquarters, refusing to let their men wear kilts to deliver pkgs in the daytime to housewives.

It could get ugly.