Menu

Our dog was hit by a car

and died this morning at 9:20AM. The person never bothered to stop at my dc are devastated.

I can't believe someone can be so inconsiderate, or that my BIL didn't realize that he let the dog out when he left this morning.

Danielle

and died this morning at 9:20AM. The person never bothered to stop at my dc are devastated.

I can't believe someone can be so inconsiderate, or that my BIL didn't realize that he let the dog out when he left this morning.

Danielle

:grouphug: I am so sorry for all of you. Our dogs have always been beloved fur children. The word inconsiderate is much too kind. :grouphug:

Thank you everyone. It is horrible to have to come home from the vet and tell your babies that their dog did not make it. Even the baby has been looking for his buddy under all the furniture. He was very much a part of the family. I swear the baby thought he was his furry brother.

I appreciate all your kind words.

Danielle

Thank you everyone. It is horrible to have to come home from the vet and tell your babies that their dog did not make it. Even the baby has been looking for his buddy under all the furniture. He was very much a part of the family. I swear the baby thought he was his furry brother.

I appreciate all your kind words.

Danielle

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: