Menu

WHOO HOO!!

Woah...

I'm confused.

Didn't you just post that your sis was telling her children that she was going to leave them with STBX for now to take that job?

Hope this is wrong and the judge's decision post is correct...

In which case, woohoo!

The judge had said he wasn't inclined to move the kids in the middle of a school year but that he had to think it over. I'm glad he decided quickly!

Woah...

I'm confused.

Didn't you just post that your sis was telling her children that she was going to leave them with STBX for now to take that job?

Hope this is wrong and the judge's decision post is correct...

In which case, woohoo!

Yes, I just posted that, because the judge had not ruled and had not told them when he was going to rule. So sis was going to have to leave for the job and not take the girls. Judge just ruled for sis minutes ago. She will still have to leave them but only for two weeks. Then they move too.

And he's the ex, not the stbx.

Great news! So what does this mean for sis' job and housing situation? I know that was a big concern.

Sis is taking job in the other town, therefore making money, parents will help her get a nice house, girls will be enrolled in the private school my parents helped start decades ago, everyone should be settled in before Christmas.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sis is taking job in the other town, therefore making money, parents will help her get a nice house, girls will be enrolled in the private school my parents helped start decades ago, everyone should be settled in before Christmas.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:grouphug: How wonderful :D

I am so glad to hear this -- wonderful news for everyone!

(from a family who was wiretapped by the FBI, because a cousin disappeared from her abusive husband with their children... eventually, after being on America's Most Wanted, and arrested, she was cleared, the x-h charged, and she retains full custody).

Lisa