Menu

Update

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The biopsy is done. They said I did well. They took 10 biopsies of breast tissue and one skin sample. The tech said, "Wouldn't it be nice if this was just an infection." The doctor told me that the mri showed clear lymph nodes but the breast mri was very serious. She was preparing me for the worst, even talking about a mastectomy. She said to pray and not lose hope because even though it looked bleak today it could still come back okay. There was no puss meaning that it probably wasn't an infection.

I might know tomorrow after 4 but probably Friday sometime.

Thank you for wrapping me in your cyber hugs and lifting me up in thoughts and prayers.

I'm going to try and relax and stay positive.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Still praying. :grouphug:

The biopsy is done. They said I did well. They took 10 biopsies of breast tissue and one skin sample. The tech said, "Wouldn't it be nice if this was just an infection." The doctor told me that the mri showed clear lymph nodes but the breast mri was very serious. She was preparing me for the worst, even talking about a mastectomy. She said to pray and not lose hope because even though it looked bleak today it could still come back okay. There was no puss meaning that it probably wasn't an infection.

I might know tomorrow after 4 but probably Friday sometime.

Thank you for wrapping me in your cyber hugs and lifting me up in thoughts and prayers.

I'm going to try and relax and stay positive.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Carpe, the clear nodes, that's is WONDERFUL!!!!!

I'm continuing to pray for you... I was going to add you to our church's prayer list, but realized that "Carpe Diem" might be misunderstood (she wants us to pray for seizing the day???).

:grouphug:

Carpe, the clear nodes, that's is WONDERFUL!!!!!

I'm continuing to pray for you... I was going to add you to our church's prayer list, but realized that "Carpe Diem" might be misunderstood (she wants us to pray for seizing the day???).

On another thread she has let us know that her name is Christine. You could add that to the prayer list.;)

On another thread she has let us know that her name is Christine. You could add that to the prayer list.;)

I saw that later.

I decided to be brave and add a signature! :D

Wow, our kids are all the same ages! What are the odds :lol:

Name noted, I'll be adding you to our prayer list :grouphug: Christine :D

I would be scared too. :grouphug:

Heaven forbid it's the worst, but if it is I can put you into contact with some good online support, including people who dealt with this 4 or 5 years ago and are still around to tell the tale and raise their young children. No node involvement is wonderful and hopeful.

It's so wonderful that your medical people are taking this so seriously and you're able to find out so quickly. Uncertainty is the worst. Once you know what's going on you can make a plan and tackle it, and that helps.

Praying that you may find peace and strength. I have a firm testimony that the prayers of others strengthened me; I hope you find the same thing.

Edited by Sara R

You will be in my thoughts tomorrow at 12:40, and I will send up a special prayer for you at that time.

I think that Sara R's post above is so uplifting and encouraging! May the peace of the Lord overcome you tonight and tomorrow as you face this, whatever it may be, head on.

You are strong because you seek Him. Keep lifting your face and He will hold you in His hand through any storm.

I'm scared to go to the doctor tomorrow.

We are going at 12:40 ET. I don't know how long the appointment will take but I will update as soon as I can.

I prayed for the Hive today!!!:D:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Christine, I just want to tell you how your sweet spirit - even in the midst of scary stuff - has encouraged *me* this week. And now you are praying for us? I think you are amazing and you will be able to face whatever lies ahead.

May you feel the very presence of the LORD every step of the way!

And thanks for giving us a name, I was going to ask!

Christine, I just want to tell you how your sweet spirit - even in the midst of scary stuff - has encouraged *me* this week. And now you are praying for us? I think you are amazing and you will be able to face whatever lies ahead.

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

I'm scared to go to the doctor tomorrow.

We are going at 12:40 ET. I don't know how long the appointment will take but I will update as soon as I can.

I prayed for the Hive today!!!:D:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I'll be with the hive masses praying, especially during your appointment.

:iagree: You are such a strong person. I'll be praying for you!!