Menu

It's been a long time since I've posted, I've been super-busy with other stuff for so long! But now I need to start researching my stuff for next year and I can't just start posting on the curriculum forums and not say hi. ;)

For those who don't know me, I'm an Army wife, I've lived in Hawaii for a little over a year and I have homeschooled my 3 kids since the beginning.

It's been a long time since I've posted, I've been super-busy with other stuff for so long! But now I need to start researching my stuff for next year and I can't just start posting on the curriculum forums and not say hi. ;)

For those who don't know me, I'm an Army wife, I've lived in Hawaii for a little over a year and I have homeschooled my 3 kids since the beginning.

I asked some friends about you just t'other day...you and your dead kittens (you're famous for that, you know?). So great to see you, and good to know you're coming up from wherever it was you were. I'm not here so much myself these days. I was only in it for the rep anyhow. :lol: