Menu

Jokes & memes

Katy

3 hours ago, regentrude said:

Taking turns to merge two lanes into one. It's what you're supposed to do.  Only drivers can't seem to figure it out.

Zipper merges do work.  But most folks seem to be sure that someone is going to get ahead of them, so they all want to get in the opened lane as far ahead as possible and shut off the closed lane as far back as possible. So to me what really ends up happening is the lane isn't closed off for 500 feet due to a problem, but 2 miles because people aren't willing to take turns. 

• Like 3

On 9/11/2022 at 12:34 PM, busymama7 said:

FB_IMG_1662914008160.jpg

The pain is real!  Dd was on a travel sports team for years so we were often feeding pizza to large groups of kids in places that had high prices.  In an effort to save money, I once calculated the cost per square inch of the available sizes so we could choose the size that was the best deal....which on that day was *not* the largest size as everyone assumed.  The other parents did not understand that "maths" could be used in pizza decisions and I spent the rest of my time in that group as "the math nerd."  Never again.  I make all of my math-induced pizza decisions privately now.

• Like 3
  • Haha 14