Menu

Prayers please

MomtoCandJ

Thank you all, I'm hoping it's nothing serious as I would most likely have his children with me (my mom works and would be the one caring for him) and though I love my nieces and nephew dearly, they are a handful (no fault of their's, let's just say there is a reason they are with my brother) I would have to quit working to care for them because dh wouldn't be able to handle all 5 kids on his own while I'm at work.

He had a mild heart attack, I'm leaving to go up there in a couple hours to watch his 3. He's being transported to the cath lab at another hospital, he most likely has hardening of the arteries like my dad did. I'm taking dd2 with me, dd1 and dh are staying home. We are trying not to disrupt the kids' routine too much as they have had so much happen to them already.

Edited by MomtoCandJ
  • Like 4

Ugh, poor man! Sometimes genetics is a raw deal and arterial blockages in one's thirties are pretty much the epitome of a raw deal. Praying for him and his children!

Well I'm up here with the kids, hit a deer on the way up. Did very little damage to my car.

Oh, my goodness!  So glad there was little damage but how scary!

Sending thoughts of support to you and your family and hoping your brother recovers quickly.   :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug: