Menu

Very sad tonight...

My dear friend is having surgery tomorrow. She has a 10% chance of living through the surgery. She has two boys -- a teenager and a toddler. She has chosen this surgery as her last, best option. She will die without the surgery, but it won't be for a while -- she'll be in a lot of pain though. So the surgery is the better option for her.

Things like this just put the rest of life into perspective, don't they? I mean, my problems just seem so incredibly small and insignificant in light of this.

If you pray, please pray for Becky tomorrow. Her surgery is at 9:00 A.M. Thank you.... :grouphug:

SHE MADE IT!!!!!! They had trouble starting her I.V., which put the surgery off until 11:00. The last I heard, she was in recovery and resting.

The doctors say she will definitely develop pancreatitis now and will be in severe pain and on a morphine drip. They plan on keeping her for 5 days.

I cannot tell you how relieved we all are. And I am OVERWHELMED at the prayers and thoughts and love from all of you. I am in tears as I read through the posts that I'm just now seeing here for the first time.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

If anyone wants to send a card, please send it to me (PM for address), and I'll be sure that her family gets it! THANK YOU!!! I know that your prayers mean everything to them right now! Keep praying -- it's going to be a difficult recovery!

This is wonderful, awesome news! She and her family will continue to be in my prayers.

:grouphug:

:grouphug:

SHE MADE IT!!!!!! They had trouble starting her I.V., which put the surgery off until 11:00. The last I heard, she was in recovery and resting.

The doctors say she will definitely develop pancreatitis now and will be in severe pain and on a morphine drip. They plan on keeping her for 5 days.

I cannot tell you how relieved we all are. And I am OVERWHELMED at the prayers and thoughts and love from all of you. I am in tears as I read through the posts that I'm just now seeing here for the first time.

If anyone wants to send a card, please send it to me (PM for address), and I'll be sure that her family gets it! THANK YOU!!! I know that your prayers mean everything to them right now! Keep praying -- it's going to be a difficult recovery!

What amazing news! I'm so glad for you, and for her family!

:grouphug: So glad to hear the great news Donna! Thank you Lord!

I am so very happy for you and your friend. Thank you for letting us now.:grouphug:

What a blessing! Life is so precious... Praise God. I will pray for her continued recovery.