Menu

Please pray for my ds and an update

lynn

(please don't quote, thank you)  Let me start with... thanks for reading, praying, caring. Like others here, there is no one irl to talk this out with. no one I know has children with issues, do not understand and have been quick to judge over the years

We are not sure where ds went.   he text me yesterday morning and said he was okay.  I could not stand no communication all day and text asking if everything was alright last night.  he did text back that everything was and he'd been thinking......  It sounded like he was choosing to do right, whatever that looks like, and that we started a conversation after a couple of text, nothing, I waited for more or a call, but nothing.  I want to think his phone died but still this morning nothing.  Ill try not to think the worst and give him the day.

No judgement here--they make their own choices. It's stunning when people realize how little control they have.

Many hugs and prayers.

Yes. This. It is a very difficult place to be in as a parent-- the moment you realize you really have no control, even to get them help, is overwhelming-- and a very dark place to be.

I missed the original post, but I've got the OP in my thoughts.