Menu

If you are a pray-er...would you please pray for my situation?

My dh has an appointment with the doctor in 3 hours. Please pray with me that he will actually *Tell The Doctor What Is Wrong*, and that he will do it without downplaying the symptoms or the impact it has had on our relationship. I need dh to be insistent that they search for answers, in spite of the attitude of the doctor, and even though dh is mostly in denial himself.

A lot hangs in the balance on this. :sad:

Edited by Julie in CA

Dh did actually discuss the symptoms with the doc. Though the doc was willing to give an rx for the meds I think are definitely needed, dh declined treatment.

Because it's not a life-threatening condition, there's nothing more to do, no matter how devastating it might feel to me personally.

:(

Thank you still, for the prayers and the hugs.

Dh did actually discuss the symptoms with the doc. Though the doc was willing to give an rx for the meds I think are definitely needed, dh declined treatment.

Because it's not a life-threatening condition, there's nothing more to do, no matter how devastating it might feel to me personally.

I'm sorry he's not taking doctor's suggestions... that stinks...:grouphug::grouphug:

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Has your dh given you a reason for having declined the treatment? :confused:

I was so hopeful that everything would work out well, once he agreed to see the doctor, and I can't understand why he would decide against taking the medications the doctor recommended.

IMHO, no matter what his personal feelings may be about taking the medicine, he should at least consult with you about it and strongly consider your feelings.

I'm so sorry he's being so unreasonable. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: