Menu

Favorite Ice cream flavors

German Chocolate Cake from Baskin Robbins -- The one we always went to went out of business.

I also like the Peanut Butter Cookie Dough ice cream that our Kroger used to have. It was a store brand, but I haven't seen it there in a long time.

ETA: I prefer gelato to ice cream. At Café Gelatohh! in Savannah, Georgia, I had chocolate hazelnut gelato and it was heavenly!

Edited by ereks mom

Oooooh, sorry, I just noticed there was another thread that asked same q and there were lots of carton favs.

LOL! I just wish bigger and MORE dough chunks were put in ice cream....maybe I just need to get some cookie dough to gnaw on and forget the ice cream!

Our local shop gets their ice cream from a local ice cream maker...I should suggest the carrot cake.

We have a place here called Brusters (it's a chain, but not sure how many of them there are) - they have the BEST flavors. Key Lime pie with ooey gooey graham cracker swirls. Blueberry cheesecake with real blueberries. Raspberry truffle with swirls of raspberry and chuncks of chocolate. Pumpkin cheesecake.

I could go on and on. That place is the best!

sounds great for kidlets

keep um coming, would you try wasabi?????

I would try it in box, I would try it with a fox.

Seriously, yes I'd try wasabi. (I picture a sweet rice flavored ice cream with a wasabi swirl. Sprinkled with black sesame seeds.)

Green tea ice cream is great too but becoming fairly common.

Green tea ice cream. Not sure if this was carried in the US, but the "31 Flavors" a/k/a Baskin Robbins in Japan had it, and it was so good.

Vanilla with jalapeno. The Splendid Table lady recommended it once as "wht to do with my excess peppers" and I though it sounded interesting, though I haven't tried it.

We have bruster's here to and they are pretty good, but not as good as the one we lived near in FL. I think it's because in FL the people that franchised it were into it and would even make special orders of your favorites if it wasn't on the rotation list. Which they made sure was always changing The one here has a set bunch of flavors and the staff isn't very friendly. I do like their chocolate coconut almond.

B&J's used to make a coconut fudge swirl. It was great, I believe it was called coconut fudge chunk, but you could only get it at the store fronts, not in the grocery.

I love homemade strawberry as well.

Chocolate orange. A creamy milk chocolate, like those candy chocolate oranges.

Cordial Cherry. I can't remember who had this (store or box? I don't know) but it was divine. Vanilla with crushed cordial cherries. It was all pink and vanilla swirled with chunks of those cordial cherry candies.

My favorite from BR is the Gold Medal: chocolate, vanilla and caramel swirled. B&J's Caramel Sutra is delish, too. Maybe something like that with toffee chunks in it.

Coconut is hard to get in a grocery store, but larger parlors often have it. Ds17 toasts coconut and uses coconut milk with a good vanilla ice cream to make a tasty coconut milk shake. MMMMMM.

Rocky Road is one of my favorites, but is not hard to find.

Spumoni is sold at a lot of stores but....good spumoni is hard to find and is best in an Italian restaurant.

I buy one gallon of peppermint ice cream a year. I love it, but get tired of it quick. LOL

Raspberry truffle with swirls of raspberry and chunks of chocolate.

Drool...

Chocolate orange. A creamy milk chocolate, like those candy chocolate oranges.

More drool ....

When I go to Cold Stone Creamery, I usually get a mix of coffee and banana flavored ice cream with either Oreo or English toffee bits. Yum.

Regards,

Kareni