Menu

Audrey...................

Since I've never tried to pm you I didn't know that you didn't receive them.

I have missed what is going on with you, but I'm very sorry. And you will be in my prayers, simply because I can't help but to have you in my prayers. I hope all turns out well.

You can blast me publicly or pm me. We seem to be total opposites, but I must admit you are one of my buddies.

Thank you. My niece had a stillborn baby recently. It was horrible, but they came to stay with us awhile, mostly for her to have a quiet, familiar place to cry for a week. They will be okay. They have each other.

We are having a bit of a rough patch this year, but details are not important. In the great scheme of things, it is rather insignificant. We have each other, too. It is hard to ask for much more than that.

Thank you. My niece had a stillborn baby recently. It was horrible, but they came to stay with us awhile, mostly for her to have a quiet, familiar place to cry for a week. They will be okay. They have each other.

We are having a bit of a rough patch this year, but details are not important. In the great scheme of things, it is rather insignificant. We have each other, too. It is hard to ask for much more than that.

I want to apologize if I opened up a wound.

I want to apologize if I opened up a wound.

No. It is okay. Really.

I look at the hard things and think I'm lucky things aren't harder. My niece is a plucky woman. She is coping because she knows she has to. I will get through my $#!t because I know I have to. This is just what we're supposed to do, I think. We do because we have to. There are loved ones counting on us. There are no other options.

No. It is okay. Really.

I look at the hard things and think I'm lucky things aren't harder. My niece is a plucky woman. She is coping because she knows she has to. I will get through my $#!t because I know I have to. This is just what we're supposed to do, I think. We do because we have to. There are loved ones counting on us. There are no other options.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

No. It is okay. Really.

:grouphug: sort of 'the only way out is through'.

:grouphug: I am so sorry things are so rough. :grouphug: praying for a peaceful year full of kindness and love. You are right...we go through because we have to. There is no other choice...and when we get through...we ourselves are changed for the better, stronger, and more compassionate. I am so sorry for your niece. There are no words....only :grouphug: and a wish she feel the comfort of those who love her and those who don't who are pulling for her.

Faithe....

No. It is okay. Really.

Too true. Sending healing thoughts to you and your family.

I will get through my $#!t because I know I have to. This is just what we're supposed to do, I think. We do because we have to. There are loved ones counting on us. There are no other options.

:grouphug: How true. This year held the worst heartache for me and mine, but we get through, don't we?

Believing better things are ahead for you and your family, Audrey.

:grouphug:

:grouphug:

I don't know if you saw the other post I left for you - weeks ago when i learned of your family's great sadness, I tried to leave you a PM (I didn't know that there was a way for folks not to receive PMs) --

Healing thoughts being sent to you and your family. :grouphug: I know how unfathomably sad this is --

:grouphug: I'm sorry you're going through a tough time. :grouphug:

No. It is okay. Really.

:grouphug: I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll light a candle for you Christmas Eve.:grouphug:

No. It is okay. Really.

This is a great attitude, Audrey. I have the same attitude when it comes to hard times and I made it through the worst year of my life in 2010. I say this to let you know you're doing good and others have made it through with the same attitude. So, you will, too.

My favorite quote last year was up on my fridge: If you're going through hell, don't stop. -Winston Churchill.

Keep on marching forward.

Since I've never tried to pm you I didn't know that you didn't receive them.

I have missed what is going on with you, but I'm very sorry. And you will be in my prayers, simply because I can't help but to have you in my prayers. I hope all turns out well.

You can blast me publicly or pm me. We seem to be total opposites, but I must admit you are one of my buddies.

I *LOVE* Audrey! WTH is going on with her?! Off to search!!!

Thank you everyone. I'm a little embarrassed to have the attention, to tell the truth, :blushing: but I greatly appreciate all your thoughts and kindnesses all the same.

Oh, and I set the options to receive pm's again from anyone. :001_smile: