Menu

Good Biblical Advice about relationships for girls (some offensive content)

Wasn't sure how to title this--saw it as a status on FB and am ROFL!

"If you're in a hurry to have a boyfriend or get married, here's a piece of Biblical advice: "Ruth patiently waited for her mate Boaz." While you are waiting on YOUR Boaz, don't settle for any of his relatives: Brokeaz, Poaz, Lyinaz, Cheatinaz, Dumbaz, Drunkaz, Cheapaz, Lockedupaz, Goodfornothingaz, Lazyaz or Marriedaz and especially his third cousin Beatinyouaz. Wait on your Boaz and make sure he respects Yoaz!!"

Wasn't sure how to title this--saw it as a status on FB and am ROFL!

"If you're in a hurry to have a boyfriend or get married, here's a piece of Biblical advice: "Ruth patiently waited for her mate Boaz." While you are waiting on YOUR Boaz, don't settle for any of his relatives: Brokeaz, Poaz, Lyinaz, Cheatinaz, Dumbaz, Drunkaz, Cheapaz, Lockedupaz, Goodfornothingaz, Lazyaz or Marriedaz and especially his third cousin Beatinyouaz. Wait on your Boaz and make sure he respects Yoaz!!"

:lol::lol::lol:

DH and I were just talking last night about my first boyfriend who was still a bit obsessed with me even after DH and I got married (we're all still friends). I tried very kindly to say to DH that there's no way in heck I'd have ever married exbf without sounding...snooty...but really there's just no good way of saying I would never have married a Brokeaz, Poaz, Lyinaz, Cheatinaz, Dumbaz, Drunkaz, Cheapaz, Lazyaz. I have my standards and while he is a nice guy, he just doesn't meet them.:tongue_smilie:

My mom posted this as her FB status and got lots of laughs. Then I called her and gently (I hope) broke the news about the extra meaning behind the "az" ending. As I suspected, she was shocked and promptly removed it. Poor mom :001_smile:.

She probably did not read it out loud to herself...:)