Menu

Emergency Prayer Request, Please

My cousin lost her baby at 8 months yesterday. They had to do an emergency Csection. My cousin had tons of complications and is on life support. The doctors think my cousin's brain stem was damaged (not sure how? maybe someone can enlighten me how a brain stem can become damaged during a Csection?). They are running more tests and will meet with the family later today. If it does appear that the brain stem is damaged, the family faces the decision to turn off life support. Please, please, if you feel so inclined, pray for my cousin and her family. Her name is Emily. She is in her early twenties. This was her first baby.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My cousin lost her baby at 8 months yesterday. They had to do an emergency Csection. My cousin had tons of complications and is on life support. The doctors think my cousin's brain stem was damaged (not sure how? maybe someone can enlighten me how a brain stem can become damaged during a Csection?). They are running more tests and will meet with the family later today. If it does appear that the brain stem is damaged, the family faces the decision to turn off life support. Please, please, if you feel so inclined, pray for my cousin and her family. Her name is Emily. She is in her early twenties. This was her first baby.

I'm so sorry. To answer your question, blood loss or a blood clot are 2 ways I can think of. Praying for a miracle.

Thank you all so much. I'm still waiting. One of my aunts is keeping the family updated, and I haven't heard from her yet. I hope the lack of news is a good thing. I will keep you guys posted. I feel like she needs a miracle, and I've seen amazing things happen on this board. Thanks for all the prayers.