Menu

What is your favorite color?

:iagree:Lol, same with me! This is my Year of Purple. My last Christmas ornaments were all purple (I do a different color theme every year.) Two out of the three shirts I've bought this year were purple (jewel tones are the best for my skin coloring) and yesterday I bought a purple trench coat!:D

A purple trench coat? :bigear:

Off to google...

I saw a t-shirt online the other day...'All that is purple belongs to me'

Purple.

:iagree:

My sewing room (now the younger's bedroom) is painted Grape Parfait. :D followed by all shades of purple mixed with pink, including hot pink. I do not like pastel pink though. I also love Orange. But only the BRIGHT orange, or as DH says, Hunter's orange. (hunter's safety vests).

Edited by cin

A purple trench coat? :bigear:

Off to google...

I saw a t-shirt online the other day...'All that is purple belongs to me'

I got it at Sam's Club. FYI, if you're a member, and the price has a 1 for the last cent on the price, that means they are at the lowest they will sell that item. These trench coats have been going down from $45 to $40, etc. until yesterday for $20.71. They also had red, deep blue, yellow, tan & black, as well as the purple.

And I want that t-shirt :D

Guest RecumbentHeart

Actually, my favorite color depends on the day and my mood.

I am this way too (but with no usual, predictable range) but I'm affected in the reverse as well in that color will affect my mood.

The only color that remains a favorite regardless of mood is orange. It makes me feel stable. Maybe that's the sole reason I like it.:tongue_smilie:

Edited by RecumbentHeart

Are we twins???

I had a purple mini-van...aubergine was the official color designation. We'd just come back from Belgium so I knew what aubergine was anyway.

I also love notebooks. My dh bought me a case of purple-paper notebooks that I love. I write in them with my purple pens while sitting on my purple porch swing.

Sandals, purses, clothes, earrings...if it comes in purple, I want one.

My second favorite color is a sunny yellow. My front door is painted that color.

After that...GREEN.

In short, I LOVE color.

We must be! (But I hate green! :lol:)