Menu

Okay ladies, who else is still in their pajamas?

lynn

Cold outside, no place to go, kids home from school early. DH is out of town, can't sleep well so I got up and made pumpkin scones for the boys, just made some cheese straws. and Barneys on:svengo:. To early for an Irish Coffee?

Me!!! But, it's still 9 am here, to be fair. :tongue_smilie:

I am and it is 1:40 pm! I typically don't shower and get dressed until I have to leave the house, which is usually late afternoon unless there is a early am dental/doctor appointment. Or if I need to go to the grocery store. Today shower and dressing is planned for 4pm since we have to leave at 5:15 for Karate. :tongue_smilie:

I'm going to be the weirdo here...I can't stand staying in my pajamas. :tongue_smilie:

It's FREEZING and I am going NOWHERE today. I'm totally exhausted, a little bummed out, and will probably do little more than sit around now that we're done school for the day. But I still got dressed, and got the kids dressed, first thing after breakfast. :confused:

Somewhere in my crazy brain I think I'm convinced that if I just get dressed and make my bed every day I've achieved some sort of success no matter how nuts everything else is.

I am, well, in my "house clothes", which are a ratty pair of pj pants and a T-shirt, but I tend to wear those all the time unless going somewhere and change back when I get home.

I woke up today at just after noon, having gone to bed when I got home from work this morning at 7:30. But DD's schoolwork is done and she's out playing...I'll be going back to bed once DH or DW#2 (he's at an unemployment class, she's at a job interview) gets home because I work again tonight.

I'm going to be the weirdo here...I can't stand staying in my pajamas. :tongue_smilie:

It's FREEZING and I am going NOWHERE today. I'm totally exhausted, a little bummed out, and will probably do little more than sit around now that we're done school for the day. But I still got dressed, and got the kids dressed, first thing after breakfast. :confused:

Somewhere in my crazy brain I think I'm convinced that if I just get dressed and make my bed every day I've achieved some sort of success no matter how nuts everything else is.

I make the bed every morning, but only becuase it makes my room look cleaner. :tongue_smilie:

I am hanging out in sweats. I was so happy to go to bed last night and not have to wake up to an alarm. I was all prepared to sleep in til at least 8 or so. It didn't happen though. I was wide awake well before 7! :glare:

I did get some time on the treadmill before tackling laundry/dishes/dog walking etc.

Today we must finally get our tree up. :tongue_smilie:

Nope, not still in my pajamas here. I just fell asleep in my clothes last night and wore them again today. Gross, I know. I'm actually feeling kinda scuzzy now that you mention it . . .

This is me.

My dc have been wearing jammies all week. They go out and play in snow pants & coats so no one can tell...and they love their jammies. It's less laundry for me and they are warm...

I am dressed, hair done, make-up done. But I had a furniture delivery this morning. ;) Tuesday, however, I never got out of my pj's. I was going nowhere and I just decided to wait until Wednesday. Gotta love that about homeschooling!

Now that our contractors are gone, the girls and I have decided that Thursday would be our pajama day. I got some really cute matching pj's for all of us, and additional ones for dd's. Fun!

I missed this post on original day, but giggled, as I usually have my robe on til about noon.

I had a weird gloom fall over me this week, and it was clinging to me...so I got dressed all week as soon as I woke up! It is NOT my habit...the gloom is kinda lifting? I might just let the gloom overtake me and put my robe back on and quiver on the couch under a blanket??:001_smile: