Menu

Blinky has died

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gasped when I saw your post. I can't believe it!! There are simply no words to express the sadness I feel for you right now. Know that you and your family are in my heart and that I'm sending you comfort and peace as you work through what I imagine will be a very difficult time for you.

((((Jenne))))

Doran

My heart breaks for you and your family. I'm new to the boards but enjoyed hearing about Blinky. There really are no words......

I hope that knowing that all of us..... friends and strangers.....are extending our hearts toward yours will bring some sort of comfort. I'll keep you close in my thoughts and prayers.

lovemywhirlygirls

Jenne, I'm so sorry! What a sad day this is. I know the feeling of it being so surreal before the grief hits...the rest of the world is going on, but we know we won't be the same again.

May you find comfort, quiet, rest, and laughter with your other sweeties in the midst of the sorrow.

Valerie

(our first baby would be 19 now)

Thank you for all the prayers and good thoughts and hugs and everything.

I am still very numb to the reality of what is happening. It isn't real. It didn't happen again. Except it did. My older kids were upset yesterday. My daughter cried. My son was very angry. He said it wasn't fair. I agree with him. My little guy doesn't understand any of it. He took a nap. My husband is home. He isn't letting me far out of sight at the moment. Good thing his job allows for flex time.

Right now, I am waiting. Waiting for the OB to call the insurance company to get the authorization to go to a place not on their list. Waiting for things to happen. And they will just not on the time line I would like. So I wait. And wait and wait.

Just waiting.