Menu

OK, How about a thread with pictures of our kids?

These are a bit old, but this is how my kids like dress all the time. It is getting harder and harder to find dress clothes in their sizes. :confused: Especially as my 12 yo wants a tuxedo.

My 13 has a top hat on his Christmas list. He also begged for a tie last shopping trip (I bought him two.). I can now see where this is possibly going...

Your kids are lovely. They really are. Why would anyone with such lovely children let them pose with a Jayhawk?

Meriwether - who met Mr. Meriwether while attending K-State

I was thinking the same thing :001_smile:

Jen - who also went to K-State (Go WILDCATS!)

I'm trying to attach pics from their Facebook accounts....

Yeah! It worked! My oldest is the one in the tie on the right....

And next for the youngest.....

Hmmmm, not sure why those attached differently, but he has candy in hand, per usual (he's never far away from sugar)....

post-185-13535084068531_thumb.jpg

post-185-13535084068777_thumb.jpg

post-185-13535084068531_thumb.jpg

post-185-13535084068777_thumb.jpg

Edited by mcconnellboys

Two of my girls playing Pride and Prejudice, and my middle dd by the lake. My two little tornados, and my charming extrovert.

I think these pics really capture all their personalities.

Edited by Sophia
Uploading is a complicated business!

Boy I didn't know that this was going to be so popular when I started the "show the real you" thread! LOL Here are my darlings...

4963399211_9588270ca8_z.jpg

Everyone

5015829208_dd3c62226f.jpg

My oldest daughter and my youngest (a son)

5117107711_5eb0b8502c.jpg

Oldest daughter again.... homeschoolers LOL:lol: You would not believe how many pictures I have of her in some sort of costume.

4988885774_a111ed916c.jpg

Daughter #2

4988275293_136f55f023.jpg

Daughter #3

5119506812_e9821c5a4a.jpg

Daughter #4

4864479759_e2a055d101.jpg

Son!

My baby is only (almost) 9 months old, but I see all these pictures of sweet little infants and think I need to have another one. Your children are beautiful.

Thank you! I know exactly what you mean. Although I'm SOOO done having kids, I don't think I'll get over that yearning when I see an infant. I LOVE the newborn stage...the squeaks, the yawns, the stretching...gets me every time!

Here's a pic of me and my band of munchkins (although they are so munchkiny any more) on our first day of school this year. I hate my double chin when I smile so please ignore it (I'm working on getting rid of it) The kids are L-R Everett age 11, Lucas age 5 and Annika Clare age 8.5

Allofus.jpg

Edited by nukeswife

I was thinking the same thing :001_smile:

Jen - who also went to K-State (Go WILDCATS!)

Ah, cut me some slack, ;) DH and I met in Grad School at KU, but neither one of us is from Kansas so we remain neutral in the KU/K-State debate. Ever since he was little DS7 had to rub that Jayhawk every time we walked by it, so he insisted on seeing it when we went back for a visit.