Menu

Medical question about bOOks.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry I haven't replied sooner. I can't talk right now because of little eyes. I survived but am feeling very worried. Thank you for all of your prayers. I'll write more when the kiddos are in bed.

we all have had you on our mind all day today. I'm sorry you're worried and we are thinking and praying for you.:grouphug:

I am sorry I haven't replied sooner. I can't talk right now because of little eyes. I survived but am feeling very worried. Thank you for all of your prayers. I'll write more when the kiddos are in bed.

I am at least glad you had a chance to check in. I will be waiting up to get an update from you.

I have been very worried, and I am praying very hard for you.

:grouphug:

Thank you a million times.

For those of you who are wondering, I had to lay on my stomach while the bOOks were dangling through cutouts in the table. My head was on a u shaped cushion with my knees slightly bents and arms above my head resting on the table. The hardest part aside from the IV (I have a needle problem) was that due to gravity my nose felt like running! Eww. And my arms fell asleep. It took about 20 minutes.

I am probably reading too much into things but different comments made me suspicious that the results were not great. Such as when I asked if they did both bOOks the tech said, "Yes, and the quality of the pictures are so much better. It will really help your doctor." I thought....help with what? deciding on how to treat the cancer? At this point I had tears appear and she didn't say anything that was reassuring but she did pat my hand to offer comfort.

The most upsetting observation was that two techs said good bye to me all very concerned and nice. They both said, "Good luck." That was like the worst thing in my mind and just made me believe that something was wrong.

I know the techs can't say what they saw. Even if it looked strange they might not know the difference between IBC and an infection. I am trying to reassure myself that that is the case and that they just say good luck to everyone no matter what.

I cried all the way home. I tried to keep it together for my kids sake but had to go outside and call a friend and cried some more. I think I got it out of my system and then I focused on staying positive. I thought of you all here sending me good wishes and prayers. Then I craved my family. My husband was off from work and of course the kids were home. We spent the afternoon playing games. Then we had to run around town for our outside activities.

While I was having the mri my head was racing. I prayed for healing. Then I prayed for others who are suffering. Then I prayed and sent up good thoughts for all of you on this board who are supporting me.

Seriously, having you here has made a world of difference. :grouphug:

I don't know when I will find out the news. I am hoping that I will be doing a happy dance in a few days and popping antibiotics to get rid of this darn mastitis!!!

:party:

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:I pray that the results will prove this is NOT cancer. Please don't read into the "good luck" comment. My dd had to have a couple of MRI's, and I have had them. I remember the "good luck" comment, too.

I can only imagine how worried you are. I'm SO SORRY. I had an abnormal mammogram and had to wait SIX MONTHS to take another for comparison. I couldn't help but imagine things......

We all have been concerned for you and are hoping and praying that you will have good news for us soon. In the meantime, please enjoy your family and try to stay calm.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

You can rest assured that more than 2 or 3 are gathered (virtually, here in the Hive) in His name to pray for you during this time of trial. Firstly, that it's nothing serious and that, IF it is cancer, that it'll be confined and easily treatable.

We are praying that the Lord will give you His peace now more than ever.

Edited by mhg

T

I cried all the way home. I tried to keep it together for my kids sake but had to go outside and call a friend and cried some more. I think I got it out of my system and then I focused on staying positive.

I would have done the same thing.

:grouphug: I wonder if you knew how many were running back and checking and checking during school or dinner...