Menu

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My husband would DIE if I posted a pic of him online. LOL

:iagree:

Mine too. The few pics that have made their way onto my blog have been overhead/weird angles - like the ones in this post from July that show him but don't really show him. That's all he'll let me get away with, and barely at that. :tongue_smilie:

Of course, there's very few pictures of me online either. None at all on my blog and *one* on my facebook. We're both pretty camera shy. ;)

:iagree:

Mine too. The few pics that have made their way onto my blog have been overhead/weird angles - like the ones in this post from July that show him but don't really show him. That's all he'll let me get away with, and barely at that. :tongue_smilie:

Of course, there's very few pictures of me online either. None at all on my blog and *one* on my facebook. We're both pretty camera shy. ;)

There is a family pic on my facebook and that is all. Dh really hates that I put any pictures up of anyone, ever.

My handsome man is a ham, and always does something ridiculous when I try to take his picture. I call this pose Sensitive Modern Man.

picture.php?albumid=225&pictureid=1470

This next one, however, is one of my favorite pictures ever, because it shows what really makes him sexy--he's such an AWESOME dad.

picture.php?albumid=225&pictureid=1471

Oh the one with the kids is so sweet!

Just post a pic of Mr. Weasley. :lol:

Did you see the pic for the couple minutes it was there? There are no similarities, lol! Other than the hoarding of muggle technology in the shed - its just that his things are in our garage, basement, attic...because we have no shed :lol:.

I think dh is a hottie, and if I can locate a non "work" related picture, I'll put it up.